Wifes new 6.3inch (16cm) black suede pumps.....

spikesflyer

Thanks Richy...yep 6ihf. Hi Vector, as Richy said....6 Inch heels forever. This is the first of two pair that I have bought from them and I have had no problems. My second pair of 12cm (5 inch) I bought for work and will post them here if you like? (when I get a chance to take some pickies.) Thanks A & M.

spikesflyer nice heels there fella your s/o lloks good in them. gunna tell us all where u got sutch great heels? later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Hi Spikesflyer What a fantastic pair of shoes! I hope you don’t mind me asking a couple of questions: 1 What shoe size is your wife? 2 What height does she wear out of the house (say to work or when shopping) 2 What is her height limit for walking/standing? Cheers Fred

Thanks xam, and RPM I shall pass on your comments. Fred, 1) She is 38 1/2 Euro, around 8 in Australia and a 39 China where we bought these shoes from. 2) She wears most heel heights out. Work, she only wears heels ranging from 3 to 4 3/4 inches. Dinner or special occasions she usually wears 4 1/2 to 5 inches and if it is just us out to dinner with not a great deal of walking she has worn 6 inches...but usually under pants (she doesn't really go the 'looks' that come with heel heights like that). 3) These new black 16cm are her heighest at the moment, and she seems to handle them fine :roll: We asked for the 18cm heel but they didn't make them in her foot size :wink: . She has just bought another pair with 12cm heels for work which we will post here in a few days if you would like....let me know?? Spike.

Hi Spikesflyer Thanks for the reply. Look forward to the photos of the 12 cm heels - very high for work! Must have tought feet. Does your wife have to stand much at work? Cheers Fred

Those black suede pumps are absolutely gorgeous. They would be great with jeans uncuffed if the jeans were short enough to expose the whole shoe. It's a good idea to not let the pant legs come in contact with the shoe as this can destroy the knap of the suede.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

These are stunning shoes and great pictures! 16cm is nearly 6.3", that's huge for her shoe size. They are extemely well worn! Would love to see these worn with a more suitable outfit. Bob.

She still looks great with the heels worn with her jeans. I love that look. I love the fact she is wearing those heels barefoot and she is on that hard floor. I am also trying to imagine how those heels sound on that Ceramic tiled floor.

Wow....I've been away for a few days and there have been a few replies! :oops::oops: I shall pass on all the comments to Jane. Bob.....They are pretty tall for her foot size...as I said in an earlier post they wouldn't make the 18cm heels for her :roll::wink: but I'm not complaining!! I shall try and snap some pickies of her when she gets home from work with 'more suitable attire' for you and the others. The pickies of the 12cm 'work' shoes are on the way as well. Spikes.

Hi spikesflyer this is by far the best set of pictures I have ever seen in this forum! Damn! It is so hot! I just love women wearing their heels barefoot. Especially the closed toe high stiletto heels. I cannot get enough of views like these. Do you think about posting more pics? That would be awsome!

Alright, I gotta cool down a bit. If you like you can take a look at my site and drop me a line. Would be great getting in contact with you. I feel that we both got the same high heel vibes going on!

http://www.anzwers.org/free/jcbfihhf/

Jack

• 2 weeks later...