The Devil in Prada

There is an article in today's Los Angeles Times magazine titled "Satan's Shoes," about a writer wanting to interview someone at Prada about the movie, unsuccessfully. The byline is Dan Neil. However, the following appears in the article: "I had a feeling that Skoog, the Fallen Angel's PR person, had tipped off the Prada store that I might be dropping by, so I played it cool, wandering here and there, casually trying on obsidian black five-inch stiletto heels, as is my habit." Hmm.

• 3 months later...

I saw the movie earlier tonight. 'The Devil Wears Prada' is very good movie, for those who likes to see heels in movies. A majority of them is the expensive name brand stilettos, like Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik, Gucci, and Prada (obviously). The movie overall is pretty good. It is a date movie, sort of a chick flick. I recommend this movie to take your girlfriend or wifey.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I saw this movie on TV the other night. Must agree about the fabulous heels on show. Like others I especially liked the all-to-short scene (why does this always happen) of the thigh high boots. The other scene that caught my eye was the one where just a glimpse was caught of a woman wearing a skirt that was either patent leather or PVC, the shot was too quick to be able to tell which.