If you could choose just one colour....

Firefox

Ouch...my brain hurts thinking amongst all the colors I have.....let's see.... BLACK! Yeah...that's it. 2nd choice: RED (gotta stick with the goth colours ya know) :smile:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I like forest green and purple, with black a distant third, but one has to be satisfied with what is available, which is like Henry Ford's conception of choice "You can have your Model-T in any color you want so long as it is black!"

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

95 per cent occasions the colour is definitely black. Sometimes other colours - white, red, brown - suit more. Can't imagine not wearing white pumps at a wedding :smile: Celebrities tend to wear various colours... Leopard-coloured knee-high boots are nice, too...

HH forever!

Well, in relation to shoes black comes first. But my favourite colour is blue.

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

YES YES YES - DEFINETLY BLACK - ESPECIALLY BLACK PATENT - VERY SHINY AND SLICKERY!! YOU CAN ALSO WEAR BLACK LEATHER, BLACK SATIN, OR BLACK VELVET. BLACK CAN BE WORN PRETY MUCH ALL THE SEASONS. THE SAME WITH RED - RED PATENT OR RED LEATHER. WHITE, ON THE OTHER HAND IS USUALLY ONLY WORN BETWEEN MEMORIAL DAY AND LABOR DAY. ALTHUGH ANYTHING GOES TODAY AT ANY TIME. SO IN ORDER, IT WOULD HAVE TO BE BLACK, RED, WHITE, AND MAYBE A BLUE. I STILL DO NOT SEE THAT MANY HIGH HEELS IN MINNESOTA UNLESS IT IS SPECIAL OCCASION, AND THEN A LOT OF THEM ARE CLUNKY WIDE HEELS.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Gee my favorite color (for heels)wold have to be Black patent, but at the moment I only have ONE pair of heels and they are chunky heeled 4 inch sandals colour is, black (natural not suede) leather, but have a pair of those "Dream" platform boots (7.5 heel) in the pipeline :smile:

Black and white are the two colours that match well with my clothes. However I tend to wear my black shoes more regularly than my white ones. Therefore I think I will choose black if I am limited to just one colour.

Cheers,

Nata

• 4 weeks later...

Black, without doubt. To me, black looks more stylish and elegant than other colors. It mixes well with most types of clothing, let alone lingerie :smile: . It looks beautiful with black stockings or hose. Second best would be clear color, but only for platform heels. Kiss Marilyn