Loudest POP?

UnderHerHeel

What's the loudest sound anyone has heard come from under a spike heel. Here's my starting contribution. My wife wears heels around the house for me a lot. I made her aware of my crush fetish long before we were married. One evening she was preparing dinner and dropped a piece of elbow macaroni on the floor. I patiently waited for a heel rise and when she did I promptly placed it under the tip. It supported her for what seemed the longest time and I was beginning to think it was to hard. But, as she turned to go from the counter to the sink, it literally exploded! With a start she asked what was that and I told her. Thank goodness she was OK with it. The next time we went shopping I put a three pound bag in the cart! Have gone through many bags over the years.

I don't know about the loudest pop under a heel, but is sound like you get the biggest bang for the buck with the macaroni. :roll:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I don't know about stepping on anything but I have walked across the cafeteria at work, which is a big open room, and it had just a few people in there and when I stepped in and walked across it in my heels, and each step echoed in the room, I saw them stop talking and look over and glance for a second...hehe....

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

big empty rooms like empty shopping centres, heels sound super loud!. but what fun, nice to know u have everybodies attention(in a good way). later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

It was my wife that found out that I wasn't alone in the crush thing. This was long before the internet information overload age. She was shopping at the grocery store one day. In one of the aisles she went down someone had been stocking shelves and left the broken down shipping boxes laying on the floor. When she walked across them she felt her heel sink in and heard the cardboard pop. She said her first thought was what a good time she would have telling me about what I had missed. She continued with her shopping. After about twenty minutes, as she was going to the register to check out, she happened to go down the same aisle with the boxes again. Not one to miss a second chance to do a couple more pops, she headed to the boxes. She was then taken a back when she noticed her previous heel holes had been replaced by square cut outs. Thinking I had followed her, she decided to set a trap. She made a bunch more holes and went to the meat counter in the back where she could see down the aisle. Soon, the stocker came by, looked at the boxes, and proceeded to cut out the holes with his box cutter. For fun, she quietly came up behind him and asked what he was doing. He stammered that he was picking them up so nobody would trip. Glancing over her shoulder, as she walked away, you know what she caught him staring at. When she told me what happened I learned three things: :roll: 1. I wan't alone! 2. Boxes can be another source of interest! 3. Grocery shopping can be fun! (Yes, I do go with her now) Paul (UnderHerHeel)

underherheel nice little story would like to hear more stories of your shopping trips they sounds like real fun. cheers nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

There is some bubble packaging with huge bubbles, about 4" (10cm) square. These make a very loud bang if you stand on them. I suspect that a stiletto heel would make less of a bang as it might puncture the plastic before bursting the bubble. A subject for experiment.

I don't know about loudest, but I on occasion wind up stepping on an unpopped kernal of popcorn in the concession at the movie theatre with a stiletto heel causing the thing to eject out from under my heel at such an incredible speed that it richochetes around the room.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Has anyone ever tried to walk on a bubble sheet while wearing heels?

Yes! To be honest the heels didn't really add much because it was kind of hard to land the tip onto the bubbles, and it tended to pierce the plastic before it went with a pop. Was still fun though.

Chris