You know you're a high heel addict when ...

HighBoots

.......It's a toss up for me, the heels or the Vette. Hmmm, that's a tough choice. :wink:

Vette ? I don't see no Vette !!!

How's that for a high heel addict ?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 months later...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do so many of the statements apply to me. i must be an adict too :lol: not that i care i admit i am. I think the one id like to be more familiar with is when im walkin down the street in my heels, they become so natural that i forget ive even got them on. itd be a nice milestone. hopefully might kick in at the London meet as i will have nothing under 4.5in with me

You notice, but cannot decipher, the occasional stares at your feet then the rest of your body - until about half an hour after crawling into bed, at which point you smile and roll over, falling to sleep knowing that tomorrow is another day to do it all over again.

• 2 weeks later...

When you line up your shoes on your bedroom floor as if it's a shoe party, and your feet are invited!

Yes, I realize that's a bit strange sounding, but just think about it for a bit.

What's so strange about that?! :(

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

When you've got 2 bookcases each holding 30 pairs, all full of boots. Most(95%) of them are high heels but some are not. In truth, I just like shoes, appreciating the different shapes and the construction of them. No one can deny me the use of such a collection :( Who's for the next shoe party then. You may not be able to fit in the boots, but I do a good line in fondues, spicy food, and no doubt some slide shows could be arranged, plus I have the SWF DVD. What more could want for an evenings entertainment :( ?

Fondues and spicy food do it for me. Someone buy me a plane ticket and arrange for a nice hotel suite. Something visiting royalty would stay in should do well enough, I suppose. :( You could do a psycho chicks movie night, getting all sorts of movies that fit the bill, though I am not sure what else would have lots of heels in them.

Laurie said

When you drive around for 45 minutes, getting lost in the attempt of finding the place to pick up your new shoes, instead of just suggesting they be mailed out and letting them arrive at your own door.

An addict hates to wait.

Was this really you? I had no idea it was like that when you told me how awkward it was to get there.

Sorry but still it causes a :(:(:( or three now.

Jeff

You enrol on a three year college course to learn how to design and make them! After that you still go back every couple of years to do an evening course in advance shoe-making!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...

When you refuse to develop a close relationship unless she wears heels. In a divorce settlement, you give up the house and kids for her heels. You snicker at everyone who wears flats.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 weeks later...