You know you're a high heel addict when ...

HighBoots

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...when you watch MTV not fot the music but to see superstars in heels :D

Indeed. Whenever I see any musician who is in any way Avant Garde I always check out their feet- male or female.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

When you know that you really do need to buy a new pair of men's work shoes, but can't bring yourself to waste good money on such ugly and boring things, what with all those gorgeous high heeled shoes begging to be bought!

Allyx

when you long for a friends/neighbors/family party in the winter time as you cum early yourself and work your way towards the door as others arrive to see what hott lookin' footwear will be removed :D and piled or lined up so you can drool at style(s) you wish you could be wear or again get ideas for your purchase(s). hoping you could get a chance to sneak some out and try on, the next best thing is watching them be put back on. :( happy 2004 everybody!!!! :drinking:

Boots Rock!!!!

When you're driving around and see a girl walking in a pair of stilletto knee boots, instantly recognise the style, and think "yup I've got that same pair at home, and when I bought them they were reduced from £150 to £50 :D (My Red or Dead size 8 boots which fit like a dream and got worn on our trip to the Brum Fetish fair)

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

When you're driving around and see a girl walking in a pair of stilletto knee boots, instantly recognise the style, and think "yup I've got that same pair at home, and when I bought them they were reduced from £150 to £50 :D

(My Red or Dead size 8 boots which fit like a dream and got worn on our trip to the Brum Fetish fair)

I know the feeling well!

While we're on the subject, you walk up to a girl in a gorgeous pair of stilettos and say "snap!"

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

When I eagerly anticipate winter boot season. Summer is my favorite season! Like others when my focus is on the boots and heels worn by women and once in great while men. Saying I wish I had "that" style. Saying, I like that style a lot which is why I have it already.

classic style high heel boots

• 3 months later...

When your major concern is what shoes will I wear today? When you are REALLY running out of storage space. When your first glance goes to see what shoes she is wearing, and then the the next question is what size are her shoes and where did she get them??? When there aren't enough shoes stores at the mall. And these are just a start!! :)

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

When you do not have anymore shoes for the sex that you are, If you are male, no athletic shoes, or mens style shoes. When you have more shoes/ boots than your significant other... When your friends refer to you as having more shoes / boots than Imelda Marcos. When it takes an hour to coordante your shoes/boots with your outfit.

High heels forever, ward

• 6 years later...

You let your husband go out in public with you wearing them. Birmingham shopping tomorrow, I will be wearing my 4'' black and grey knee boots and hubby is wearing his chunky (but still girlie) heeled boots about 3 and a half inch I think so he will be in a good mood so right time to ask for new clothes and shoes. :silly: