You know you're a high heel addict when ...

HighBoots

You let your husband go out in public with you wearing them. Birmingham shopping tomorrow, I will be wearing my 4'' black and grey knee boots and hubby is wearing his chunky heeled boots about 3 and a half inch I think so he will be in a good mood so right time to ask for new clothes and shoes.

:silly:

Hope he buys you lots of new clothes & heels

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when u have more boots with heels than you have regular guy shoes and boots.

Not hard in my case.

dr shoe 1,200 pairs..............you havent surely!?

'fraid so.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

1. You can comment on this post 2. That all too familiar click sound can pause any activity your doing. 3. You walk in a man/ women shoe store, but your attention goes to the female side of the store. 4. An average or below average looking woman becomes the mosr beautiful woman with a pair of heels 5. Her heels capture your attention before her other features. 6. Anything less than a 3 inch heel is a serious turn off. 7. There are no words to describe walking in your highest pair of heels. 8. You wish that society accepted men in heels because i would only own heels. 9. You are still reading my post. 10. Heels make a woman walk soooooooooooooo much sexier. 11. I can go on and on about this post.

2. That all too familiar click sound can pause any activity your doing.

3. You walk in a man/ women shoe store, but your attention goes to the female side of the store.

4. An average or below average looking woman becomes the mosr beautiful woman with a pair of heels

5. Her heels capture your attention before her other features.

7. There are no words to describe walking in your highest pair of heels.

8. You wish that society accepted men in heels because i would only own heels.

9. You are still reading my post.

11. I can go on and on about this post.

1 - Yes.

6 - Absolutely.

10 - Of course they do..!!!!:silly:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

1 - Yes.

6 - Absolutely.

10 - Of course they do..!!!!:silly:

I'm interested into how your opinions translate into the heel-wearing portion of our group who happen to be males..

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

With great difficulty. I am in the process of moving and I have to organise a lorry just for my shoes. I am not joking!

As I gave earlier, if I've not worn it in the last year, it's gone. You may not agree with me here, but life is. Times change.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.