hello everyone

Mr. X

hello everyone!

I just wanted to say what a nice place I stumbled on. First my bio. I enjoy wearing heels but I do a little crossdressing and I only wear my feminine heels when i'm dressed as a women. I'm not brave enough to wear them in male mode yet. I just bought my first heeled boots for mens wear though and here is a pic. I only wish the heel was a little thinner and higher, they are 2.5" heels. But for someone who has never worn boots before these will be a good entry and wont shock to many people, my mom liked them!

Posted Image

WELCOME Mr. X!to the forums! Pull up a comfy chair and sit back a while!

Those look like nice boots for going out in male mode, and I'm sure that as time progresses, you may be pushing the envelope little by little until you get to where you want to be. Who knows.......you may get there faster than you think! :roll:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Welcome, Mr. X! It's actually quite easy wearing traditionally feminine heel as a guy out in public.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi Mr X, welcome to the board! Although I never really believed it until I did it myself, Shafted is right. My first proper trip out in heels was in boots with four inch metal stiletto heels! I had two comments on them, both of which were complimentary. I was vervous as hell at first though! I've only ever done heels in public in male mode, while I do dabble in cross dressing occasionally it's strictly a private thing. Chris

Hi Mr. X Like you, I love wearing high heels a lot but not with skirts or dresses. I wear my heels with jeans and a T-shirt. My favorite styles of heels to wear are high heel sandals and open toe pumps. Heels do look great with jeans and I just love how they sound on a hard floor.

I finally wore the above heels out for the first time last night! I enjoyed every minute of it, especially the added height they gave me and the confidence I had in my step. Although I now know how girls feel because after wearing those for 5 or so hours my feet were killing me...lol

Welcome Mr X, There's an old song about "It hurts to be in love." Well that's certainly true if you love high heels. If you don't have a passion for foot fashion then you are in the wrong place. But if you do, then you learn how to ignore the pain for the fashion gain. Tell more about yourself and your experiences.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Way to go Mr. X! You'll find that the more time you spend out and about in heels the less they'll bother you. It take time for your feet to acclimate to the heel hight and the hard terrain of the street. 5 hours is actually an awesome amount of time out and about for your first time out. No wonder your feet hurt.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Mr. X:-) Welcome to the Forum. Being out in heels for the first time for 5 hours is pushing it a bit. You have to work up to that over time so that your feet get used to the heel height and the hardness of the pavement. Try putting insoles inside of your shoes and that will help a lot for you. Some ladies shoes and boots have very little padding inside. Keep us posted on your heeling adventures out in public. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

It's not the first time i've worn heels, just the first time out and about dawnhh. I wear heels at home whenever I get a chance sometimes for hours on end.

Wearing heels in public as opposed to wearing them around the house is a whole different cup of tea, unless of course you have concrete, stone or asphalt floors in your house and it's a mansion. I think most of us here discovered this the hard way.

I quite agree with Shafted. Both he and I well know that walking on pavements and walking on carpets are completely different things. We both have a lot of experience in these conditions. Shafted, Thighbootguy, myself and a lot of others have found the value of inserting insoles into shoes and boots are sometimes a necessity for longevity and comfort for our feet. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Here is my latest purchase. These ones have the higher thinner heel I was looking for and they are a nice brown colour too. These ones have a 3.5" heel and they make a nice clicking sound when I walk in them.

Of course my mom thought they were womens immediately, and they are...lol. Anyhow I said they weren't and that was that. Wait until my dad sees them...lol

Posted Image

• 4 months later...

I have now worn the above brown boots out many times and it gets easier every time. And so far no one has noticed or said anything but thats probably because my pants cover most of the heel. I'm currently looking for a boot in black but have yet to find something I like. Actually at Kohls in the states they have some decent boots. I really like their "poet" boot. It's part of the daisy fuentes collection its a nice simple boot that would be great for us.