Highest heels seen out and about

Gayle Gold

I was headed to the dance supply store just today to get a pair gel inserts for my and my girlfriend's ballet heels and had the pleasure to follow a quite attractive girl wearing short jean shorts and some very nice 4.5-5" heels while walking downtown. She looked great, and they were some nice heels as well! (Although I think I can walk in heels better than she) also, I was photographing a wedding a few weeks ago and managed to snap a few "spy" shots :-? This girl in the short blue dress was sexy as hell! And never took the heels off. Enjoy.... :o

post-7739-133522865234_thumb.jpg

I suppose the highest heels I've seen are ones I've worn. I wore white 8 inch platforms once with a fancy dress outfit (that I think I've said about before - I wore it with a white billowy skirt, white vest top and angel wings) and a week ago I wore 7" army camouflage platforms with another fancy dress outfit. The highest heels other than my own that I've seen though must have been 7" platform wedged sandals. They had cork wedges with probably a 2 or 3" platform. Funniest thing was I saw them at a theme park, completely inpractical even by my standards!! I have also seen a lot of platform sandals, many looking like cheap YSL Tributes (nothing wrong with that). These are normally 6-6.5". The highest I've seen celebs etc wear are probably Sarah Brightman who wore 7.5" red Ellie platforms.

I was sitting outside a tapas bar in Spain last year and a girl and her boyfriend walked up and sat at the table next to mine. She was wearing baby pink PVC open toed sandals with a 6" heel and small platform. She was also wearing a denim mini skirt and had fabulous legs. I'm sure I took a picture, I'll post it if I can find it...

I was sitting outside a tapas bar in Spain last year and a girl and her boyfriend walked up and sat at the table next to mine. She was wearing baby pink PVC open toed sandals with a 6" heel and small platform. She was also wearing a denim mini skirt and had fabulous legs. I'm sure I took a picture, I'll post it if I can find it...

Find it :o

I think I live in a more conservative city, but I rarely see anyone in heels very much over 4", and then maybe 5" once a blue moon out on the streets here. :-? Of course, I am limiting this to the normal outdoor public sightings, there are particular establishments where you can see much higher no matter what city you are in. :o

the highest ones i've seen were on my wife! she wore her black 6 inch heel Sherbert sandals to and from the diner and looked awesome! i posted a pic in my other thread: what do you think about these? i asked her if she felt differently wearing them and she said no. but i can tell you a lot of men and women were staring at her when she was walking down the street!

except for fotoshoots or some (fetish) parties- I have to admit I haven´t ever seen anybody wearing heels outside which might have been 5 inches. In fact not sure if I´ve ever seen somebody naturally walking out with 10 cm heels :smile:

• 5 months later...

I have seen many, many women with 4+" heels on in Boston, and at my club. It's rare to see many girls with 5+" heels on, and when you do, you realise you aren't the only one gazing! Last time I worked at Aldo, I saw a lady walk in with her Atlantic City's, and leave with her new Tequila's. She handled them well. Still, have never seen a women in true 6" heels. That would be a dream.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!