Highest heels seen out and about

Gayle Gold

I wore 5" straight stilletto heels with my naughty devil costume for Halloween last year. Yes I have pictures and I am holding up a 'Hi RPMindy' sign in them....hehe....It was a bathroom picture...hehe...just posing!...hehe

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

I have seen one woman wearing 7" (wooden) platforms.... and a few wearing 6" plats.... but generally the highest heels aren't worth mentioning in the FETISH section usually they are 2.5 kittens- 3.5" heels :roll: sometimes I might get lucky and see a girl wearing 4"- 4.5" heels.... :wink: for a shoe fetishist it is HIGHLY annoying! LOL! I did see saw a "goth" chick at the cinema once... she was dressed in a PVC (my other fetish) top and a PVC ankle skirt but she was wearing those "platform Creeper" heeled "things" and she had her "enterage" behind her! 2 guys built like brick shi...erm... outhouses... later, TXT-1

I did see saw a "goth" chick at the cinema once... she was dressed in a PVC (my other fetish) top and a PVC ankle skirt but she was wearing those "platform Creeper" heeled "things"

Generally I'd prefer genuine leather, but that description is sexy enough for me to fantasize about her. If she only wore a pair of more kinky boots... :roll:

and she had her "enterage" behind her! 2 guys built like brick shi...erm... outhouses...

Whoa. These annoying... bodyguards. :wink: Makin' any conversation (not to mention a bit more) no dice. Maybe she was some sorta celebrity or what? Were they lookin' like typical scallies/ jocks, or did they look some more extraordinary?

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Hi! Being on a business trip to the U.S., yesterday evening I noticed a gal wearing like 8"~9" platform heels here in Boston, MA. It didn't look like she was going to a fetish party since except for the shoes she was dressed as if she would be in for a regular dinner-party. Too bad I didn't manage to get my camera operational in time for taking a photo. CU! -Mike

Makin' any conversation (not to mention a bit more) no dice. Maybe she was some sorta celebrity or what? Were they lookin' like typical scallies/ jocks, or did they look some more extraordinary?

no they were the ususal male goth/jocks/thugs... they seemed to be elitist too... everyone was "not worthy"... you could see it in their body language!

as for being a celeb... I don't think so... One of the shirts that one of those guys wore, had everyone talking for the WRONG reasons... it read: "Jesus was a C**t"....

even being an atheist I wouldn't wear a shirt like that...

as I am not the type to upset the applecart...

later,

TXT-1

Hi!

Being on a business trip to the U.S., yesterday evening I noticed a gal wearing like 8"~9" platform heels here in Boston, MA. It didn't look like she was going to a fetish party since except for the shoes she was dressed as if she would be in for a regular dinner-party. Too bad I didn't manage to get my camera operational in time for taking a photo.

CU!

-Mike

Now THAT was a really helluva high heel to manage! What were they- sandals, boots? Wasn't she a bit clumsy?

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

A long time ago, I saw a small asian woman in Stockholm wearing stiletto pumps that made her feet go past vertical. Since her feet were very small, I don't think the actual heel height was super high, but we all know that's not what matters, eh? The heels looked like she practically lived in them, they were very worn and torn up, the lower part of the heels were completely scuffed as I recall. She could walk in them very well from what I saw.

Hi!

... Now THAT was a really helluva high heel to manage! What were they- sandals, boots? Wasn't she a bit clumsy?

She wore sandal-type shoes. Albeit the managed these quite well she didn't make it for a lot of distance in quite a while. Anyway, great sight... ;o)))

CU!

-Mike

• 5 weeks later...

on a train station in Japan back in 2003, a japanese girl in her mid 20ies wore some mules or sandals that practically made her standing on the tip of her toes. T that shw wore white tight jeans, that unfortunately covered lots of the uppe part of the foot. If she had had an european shoe size, which i do not think she had, those heels (or rather, insteps,) must have been 7", and she could walk in them although very carefully.

Many, many years ago on Cardiff station. A business woman in her mid twenties wearing a pair of stilettos with about a 14-15cm heel. She was so far onto her toes, that she had to keep moving in order to keep her balance. They attracted quite a considerable amount of attention, even a father stood next to me asking his daughter who was about 14 whether she would want a pair of shoes like that.

• 3 weeks later...

i saw a horrible looking prostitute outside the 7/11 the other day, she was wearing clear 6 inch heel platforms with black straps with loose pants and a jacket. she was homely but her shoes certainly were attention getters!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to live in Los Angeles and in the South Bay Galleria there was a jewelry store with an Asian saleslady who always wore 5+ inch stilettos. She was amazingly graceful on them and could walk VERY fast in them. To this day, she was the most adept high-heel wearer I have ever personally seen.

Saw a girl yesterday at our local train station, she must've been wearing at least 4 inches. It was raining and storming outside thus she caught my attention with her short outfit and high heels. She went on to the platform and not very long after she came back into the main hall again................one of her heels was broken. What a shame.

Have seen this woman before and reported but message seems to have disappeared. Never thought would see her until the summer dressed how she was but last night whilst in my local drinking establishment , bearing in mind it is now December ! In she swaggers with her partner , she is in her early 40's and always seen in low heeled boots and shoes with jeans or a long skirt , but again last night in she came in her denim mini skirt a low cut top , she has an amazing pair of legs well toned and tanned for that matter a top of a pair of blk strappy sandals and the heels were def 5" may be a little more made by "ellie! i think have seen pics 3 ankle straps and toe straps and nothing in between and she moves very well in them , very adept, not her usual attire she is either a natural or lots of practice . Very nice !

twice i've seen a woman in 6 inch. one was in NYC while I was on a bus heading out of town.. she seemed very skillful at walking in them.. though her pace was slower than folks around her. she seemed not to care at all.. most men were looking back at her with a nod of approval or just curiosity. half the women seemed to look displeased or laughing at her.. the other half didn't seem to notice. she had on her ipod and was bopping her head to her tones and walking calmly and cool. she must have a high pain tolerance.. her foot size appeared tiny and her arche seemed to be over her toes.. but the heels were 6 inch.. couldn't get to my camera (it was stowed under the seat in my bag) in time. the other time.. it was at a banquet.. a woman showed in her 6 inch.. no plats.. and strutted in.. once seated.. she never got up until it was time to go.. when i came by... to 'inspect' she had them off her feet. when it was tim to go.. she did her million dolllar walk out with her husband. waited at the curb for him to pull up.. many other women asked her how could she do that in such tall heels.. she smile and said.. one foot at a time... one step at a time. she got into the car, waved and they drove off. the men seemed very pleased.. the women seemed pretty jealous and weren't saying too nice of things about her. i came back for another event two weeks later at the same hall. many of the guess were the same as the last event.. many had higher heels than last. she came back again, but in 5 inch this time.. she seemed more relaxed and did a whole lot of walking about and didn't wait at the curb for hubby this time.. but walked with him to the car. seeems to me she's a whole lot more comfy in 5 inch than 6. but she was graceful in the six inch, but walked considerably slower. RPM

• 2 months later...

Not too long ago I saw a a nice looking lady walking out of a Mr. Good Sents (a very good sandwhich shop) in the very clasic Black 6" Pump. Just like the ones in my pic. Though I'm sure hers was some kind of real good expensive brand. She seemed to be the Model type. Real tall, slim, short blonde hair . I think she was in her late 30s, early 40s. It was a cool site. And I just thought to myself wow, I have a pair of pumps like those. Only I think mines are cheaper. ;)

It's all good. ~Arron.

Last sunday morning , whilst passing through the next village on my way to pick up a friend , I saw a woman mid 30's i'd say, she was tall and slim and it was soon apparent why she was so tall, wearing a pair of denim jeans, she had upon her feet a pair of mules the wooden type with i would say a 3/4" platform /sole and a very high heel 5" +, quite a sight for a sunday morning, brightened my morning anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Haven't seen this thread yet. A couple of months ago, there was a very short lady who wore at least 6.5" platform shoes (maybe 2.5-3" platform) who was caught stealing something in a store. The lady was in her late 40s maybe, and despite the shoes, she was still only 5' tall. Police came and got her. The shoes didn't look super spectacular though, they were very chunky. But she must have gotten them from online, I didn't see those in a store yet.