What female celeb would you dress and how?

DandyDude

I put this here because I want the underlying sexual tension that would exist with the men. I'd dress Nicole Kidman. I'd part her hair on the side, trim to give a Veronica Lake look(sort of). White disc earrings. Bright red lips, fingertips, and toes. Black liner and mascara. A bit of blue shadow, no base on her fabulous skin. A sleeveless dress with fitted waist and full, pleated circle skirt(mid-calf length). White with red polka dots. Matching lace wristlets. White bracelets. Bare legs, a little gold ankle bracelet, and bright red 6" pointed courts. All I would ask in return would be the opportunity to remove those items at my discretion. The shoes stay on, of course. Next?

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

I thought this would be an interesting thread. I guess I'm the only one here into the pin-up aspects of shoe-love. Okay, topic closed.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

Don't be too disillusioned if people don't post immediately, Dandy, with our hundereds of guests things are bound to get going!

Anyway, I'd dress Catherine Zeta Jones in a black short-sleeved jacket, purple silk sleevless blouse, with slit plunging neckline, hair worn long but brushed back behind the ears. Tight knee length black slit skirt, bare bronzed legs with 5 inch black suede spiky courts. Dark red lipstick, and nails, with some discreet silver jewelry.

<font size=1> Posted Image

Click For Freestyle Fashions </font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-06-13 00:32 ]</font>

I have qualms about this topic--the voyeuristic aspects, and do I have the right to dress up someone else--women as well as men ought to have some personal rights, after all.

That said, I wouldn't mind CASTING Lucy Liu as Catwoman... :grin::smile:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Azra...I wouldn't do it to an unwilling woman.(sssshhhh....it's a fantasy...) Fox, interesting that you chose my alternative choice. Yes, CZJ is quite a good choice. Your choices would go perfectly with her colouring and womanly figure. I take it you understood my last sentence.:smile:

I don't think it's a man/woman thing, Azra, it's a celebrity thing. People are quite welcome to "dress up" their favourite male celbs too. I think celebrities give up some of their privacy by definition; that's why they're celebrities. In any case, they get paid well enough for it, and if they didn't want to perpetuate such a lifestyle, they wouldn't keep on appearing at celebrity parties, on TV chat shows promoting their book, and getting paid £100,000's for Hello photoshoots, would they now? :smile:

Kylie in a pair of tight gold lame hotpants and matching stiletto sandals... What! you mean it's already been done!?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

If I must, I must! Alyson Hannigan in some sort of kelly & forest green stretch velveteen-based microminiskirted band uniform, possibly with some purple trim (or auburn to match her hair?), with almost above the knee kelly or forest green suede boots, 3/4" platform, and narrow chunky heels about 4 to 4-1/2 inch heels. And of course, a flute! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-06-13 21:59 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks