Can these be repaired?

The Barratts ankle boots which I live in, I repaired them last year when a heel came off and I screwed it back on, however this is well beyond me. The inside on the sole is starting to break up, the sole is breaking at the front of the heel. on both boots. So are they worth repairing, as I have not found any I like as much. Prepared to spend £20 or more but nothing silly to have the inside bit repaired. It is like a very thick card which forms the boot sole and the heel locates onto.

Probably not. This sounds like the insole board that's breaking up which is the foundation of the shoe. It might not be that bad if the sole and upper are in decent shape though.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Uppers are OK and Sole is OK but not brilliant, however I cannot get this model anywhere! I did buy another pair on Ebay which I have not yet worn, but I just like this style (my login name). The problem you described is the fault I have.

I just hope the design gets reintroduced

15 to 20 years form now........ :roll:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

It would be a real pain if there was no boot designs I like on the market. So far I am on a diet - 1/2 stone in a fortnight. Got 3 unworn chunky boot pairs, my current pair lasted a year - they have a couple of weeks before scrapping, so if I get other footwear* these 3 pairs should last until early 2010. *Confidence to wear sandals. Just got to hope more come up on Ebay soon!