Shops in NY of SF

A good friend of mine is going to the states and asked me if i would know shops in New York or San Francisco, but i couldn´t give her adresses. Is there anybody out there knowing good Heels Shops in this Cities ?

Kisses,

Gina

As far as New York City is concerend, she could catch the

Museum of Modern Art

at 11 West 53rd Street

(212) 708-9400

and from there head to:

Manolo Blahnik

31 W. 54th

(212) 582-3007

and from there head to

Bergdorf Goodman--for gucci, manolo blahnik, sonja rykie,

at 754 5th Avenue/corner 58th and Fifth Avenue

from there she could sightsee Central Park South, walk through Central Park for a stroll...and coming out of Central Park she could head up to

Barney's New York--also for gucci, manolo blahnik, sonja rykie,

at 575 Fifth Avenue

(212) 339-7300

After leaving Barneys, she could just stroll up Madison Avenue and find all sorts of shoe shops.

Village Shoe Shopping Made Easy

On West 8th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue, is a street saturated with small, entrepreneurially run shoe shops. Men's and women's, all varieties and colors and sizes. Brand names and knock offs. Cheap, expensive and everything in between can be found here.

hope this helps.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Another great place in NY is to go to SOHO, there are a bunch of stores that sell cool shoes. Go to broadway & Houston and then start walking south

• 1 month later...

Nordstroms, replete with many styles from many manufacturers, and available in many sizes (including larger sizes): Façonnable New York (#525) Rockefeller Center Plaza New York, NY 10020 (212) 319-0111 Hours, directions and events for this store. Nordstrom Roosevelt Field (#524) 630 Old Country Road Garden City, NY 11530 (516) 746-0011 Hours, directions and events for this store. Spa Nordstrom - Roosevelt Field (#999) 630 Old Country Road Garden City, NY 11530 (516) 663-6370 Hours, directions and events for this store. Nordstrom at The Westchester (#523) 135 Westchester Avenue White Plains, NY 10601 (914) 946-1122 Hours, directions and events for this store. Nordstrom Rack at the Mall at the Source (#529) 1504 Old Country Road Westbury, NY 11590 (516) 222-5544 Hours, directions and events for this store.