Best discrete boot design

dormouse

The worry about people noticing is mostly in your head. As long as you're not planning on going out and antagonising groups of young scallies you'll be just as nervous no matter what you wear. I've been out in heels three times: once in a pair of round toed, block heeled boots; once in my New Rock boots with four inch metal stilettos and red flames; and once in a pair of black suede diamante wedge sandals. The first time was terrifying and I tried to hide the boots everytime I saw someone. The second in the stiletto boots was scary at first, but I walked through Manchester Piccadilly railway station in the early evening in them and didn't notice anyone noticing. The third time was a breeze, and that was going round bars in the most feminine pair of shoes I've ever worn! It does depend on your taste in shoes, if you want a discrete pair because they're what you like then go for it. Chris

What's the point? :roll:

Why is it that everyone assumes that if you wear heels you want to be seen wearing them??? Some of us want to wear heels for our own satisfaction but don't wish to draw attention from others. Is that a crime??

My answer (and almost everyone here doesn't like it) is wedge heels are the best for being descrete.

...My answer (and almost everyone here doesn't like it) is wedge heels are the best for being discrete.

I agree. :roll:

1. Wedge Heel

2. Round toe shaped toe box with chunky heel

3. Almond shaped toe box with chunky heel

4. Oblique shaped toe box with chunky heel

5. Pointy toe with chunky heel

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

something no one would notice? probably they would be no fun wearing either

Again, what you describe as "fun" and what others describe as "fun" probably differ. If your going to instist your definition only applies, you are no better than the narrow minded people that say men shouldn't wear heels.

I agree. :roll:

1. Wedge Heel

2. Round toe shaped toe box with chunky heel

3. Almond shaped toe box with chunky heel

4. Oblique shaped toe box with chunky heel

5. Pointy toe with chunky heel

I like no 2 - my favourites - I wear everyday a pair of Barratts Dormouse boots with a nearly 4" heel and they are great.