heels and flats combo

flyinhi

Hi all I heard that it "just" takes a lot of training to get used to high heels but I also know that wanting the high heels may result in getting "stuck" in them. (Can't wear flats or walk barefooted). So I guess my rather simple question is if it will be possible to use high heels daily and still be able to wear flats or walk barefooted at the house? It seem like no one is doing this combo, or are there anyone out there?

I wear 6" around the house (and out occassionally) but have to wear flats to work. No problem. The reason why women get "stuck" in them is because they were them all the time.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Yes you can get "stuck" in high heels and I am well on my way and I love it. I wear 6" shoes all day and ballets whenever I'm home so my neet never go flat. My boyfriend and I love it. I guess if you didnt want to get stuck your idea sounds like it might work Jen

Yes, I do walk in these

our famous LaurieHeels is a prime example of someone who can do 6 inch for long stretches of time and still be barefooted. the best way to be able to be barefoot is to be barefoot. don't wear 6 inch all your waking hours with no time barefoot. both can be done. i've got an aunt who is just as comfy in her flats as she's in her mega heels... and we're talking all day in either mode!!! (if you don't use it, you loose it)... so don't just wear 6 inch all the time... spend time in your flats.. that way you can do both. RPM

or just get some solid heel sandals and they don't have the pointed heels to sink into the ground. I have a few pair and they are great for the park, yard, boating with my friends, etc.

Here is a pair that I haveand like, and it took me a while to back track to the site to find them. They are Steve Maddens...hehe

http://www.zappos.com/images/723/7231484/985-243721-3.jpg

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Hi i wear heels alot for work and out and i notice wearing low heels hurt my legs, and another thing is the pain in the arch area of the feet when wearing flats, my Dr told me its from wearing heels alot and i need to strech out alot more, so be carefull regards sharon 26 uk :roll:

shaz

I have the advantage of wearing heels to work and after work and then mixing it up on the weekendsd depending on what I do...hehe

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!