Ballet Heel video

aandii

Heya! Great to see more guys enthusiastic about showing off their ballet boots. I'd love to check out the vid, my e-mail is jim @balletboots.net I'll try to get a new vid taken shortly as well. Seeya!

(formerly known as "JimC")

Here is an easier to download location for his video

Walking Clip

You really did a good job walking in your boots. Alot of people underestimate how dificult it is to move around, let alone do it gracefully enough to call it walking. There are only a few people around who can do it and look natural at it, but thats only for short periods of time.

Keep up the great work

Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

hallo Aandii,

every start is differcult specialy with thies kind of boots. But nice there are more to share there love for balletboots and have the cuts to put on video. I don't have that a good video recorder or camera but still manage to put something in the computer and on file to share.

here are a few of mine to watch, enjoy the balletheels

http://rapidshare.de/files/21518687/black_dress_ballet_sandalets.avi.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/21521073/Black_dress_ballet_sandalets_2.avi.html

good luck and looking forward for new clips (from everybody)

A3

hallo, for my it works fine. when click on the link a page show up. Under in the table you find in the rightcolom "downloads [premium] and [free]". hit free. The next page half way under the line shows up the name of the clip and a counter going down. After that there lights up a code to be filled in [...]. after that the downloading proces starts. or perhaps join in for a free account and you had accect to upload clips during a mounth time. it can help, after that time file get lost or open I don't know. Possible it says in there reglements, but I didin't read them. so good luck a lot has allready load mine files so it can be done. Go in your balletheels and show us too. A3