wife and boots--good news

thighbootlvr

So my I mentioned my fetish for womens boots to my wife about year ago. Then it came up again recently when I stilll want to be able to wear boots and I want some of my own. I have shown her pictures of boots that we can wear together in the house and bedroom. She has been a little more open minded, but ready for it yet. BUT, she has allowed to indulge in other fetish and that is wearing thong panties which I own 4 pairs; 2 she gave me to wear. We have not got the boot wearing yet. Still working on. I hint at it every so often. So I sent her a picture of a pair boots at Target that I liked. Then we were at Target and I showed them to her and she said that she did not like them. I said that I did not mean them for her but for me. She said that she would not like them on me, but her response was calm and controlled. She did not seem upset. Its sounds like she is willing to at least give it a chance. What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Then we were at Target and I showed them to her and she said that she did not like them. I said that I did not mean them for her but for me. She said that she would not like them on me, but her response was calm and controlled. She did not seem upset. Its sounds like she is willing to at least give it a chance. What do you think?

I think the fact you were out in public may mean she didn't want to cause a scene, so deliberately controlled herself. She may have been upset, but realised she would only draw more attention to herself if she did show it there and then.

I have been wrong before though, and these are just my own opinions as someone who doesn't know anything about your SO, only you would know for sure what to think.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly