Were is the most unusall place you have worn heels to

deeinUSA

Hee I have been to several Braves games in 1997, but back than I wasn't wearing heels outdoor, but Turner field is great. When the game was over did you walk down the ramp ?? that can be a problem in 5" heels...

Sheffield! I walked through a steel town (like Pittsburg?) in a lacey catsuit and 5" heel black patent thigh boots at 9 pm and had absolutely no problem at all. In fact most people REFUSED to give me the satisfaction of looking at me! :smile: <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Shoe on 2002-06-09 23:57 ]</font>

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

A golf tournament. I was watching not playing though. I went to the British Masters at Woburn recently with my Father. I was wearing 4" ankle boots, and black trousers. The course is through woods so all the specatators were wearing trainers or boots, but really the ground wasn't too bad with some concrete and well worn firm paths and firm grass so my boots were fine. Towards the end of the day, we came into the same part of the crowd as one other girl who was wearing heels, 4" boots like me with jeans and slightly thinner heels. I noticed her taking a good look at mine!

they are fixing the road in front of my mother's building, and the street is all torn up, exposed, and that is a strange place to be wearing heels. Lots of grooves to get caught in, but yet I manage. Did I mention it is a steep incline on a hill where we had to park, and then walk down to the entrance? That was interesting.

Indeed - heels are interesting when going downhill. I find that stairs aren't much of a problem because at least the sole of the shoe is flat, but even a gentle downward slope can make life difficult. Any tips on how to deal with it, or is it just another case of "getting used to it"?

Foon, I personally lean back just slightly, when I walk down hills... As to the most unusal place I've worn heels? That would be a hiking path. PostCode and I went to take pictures, and the paved trail had disapered with a winter storm! :smile: (The women were looking at me and saying rude things, but the looks I received from the men were enough to make it totally enjoyable!)

• 1 year later...