Blade Heels (My woman's favorites)

Magickman

My woman has decided that my blade heels are her favorite. The ones she likes the best are the Laura Ashley, brown leather, "Morgan" style ankle boots, with 3 1/2" heels. They have slightly squared off toes. Those were a bargain closeout purchase, over the post-Christmas sale period, at a local department store. Everyone has their own opinion, I am sure, about which heel and toe shapes are most attractive. In my woman's case, she likes blade heels the best and either round or square, but not pointy, toes. She likes me to wear her favorite heelboot styles, when we go out for dinner or dancing. Cindi loves to go dancing with me, with both of us in heels. She thinks the other gals are all jealous of her, because she is always with the only man in heels, at the event. What are your favorite styles of heels? (And toes?) Does your partner share your taste?

Since you're asking my favorite is a stiletto heel with the classic pointed toe, not the elongated one (although I do have several pairs with elingated toes). I do have one pair of blade heel boots that I do wear occasionally.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

In general stiletto heels with pointed toes are my favourites, but I have got a couple of pairs of boots with rounded toes and block heels. I have got a very nice pair of black leather knee length boots which have a chisel toe and a vane heel. I think. The one that's like a blade, but narrow from the back and wider from the side. Chris