'Real wear' platform heel pics

sexyplatforms

Dear all,

spent some time trawling the web for pics of people wearing plats in 'real wear' or 'non-photo-shoot' situations. Here's what I found...

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Please feel free to add any pics you can find of plats being worn in non-studio or real wear situations!

SP.

• 1 month later...

These are very real and unposed platforms:

Posted Image CLICK TO SEE LARGER VERSION.

A picture I took on holiday from the front of a church, seem the baby was blessed and the mother has a very interesting choice in church wear!! Also checkout the relative behind (sister?) the shoes are obscurred but seem to be high metal heeled platform mules with leopard print! Very special.

Bob.

Well, the title of this thread is "real wear" platform heel pics, and to date there's only one pic I saw which might have been "real wear." The rest were contrived, for fetish purposes, etc. Yes, I've seen real women wearing platforms outside the club scene, but only on extremely rare occasion.

I interpret "real wear" to mean non-nude, non-bedroom, more "normal", more outdoors settings that one might be in. Any published pictures of platform stiletto heels might be called fetish pictures. Otherwise, why would someone take them, except incidentally? Then they wouldn't be published.

Well said BobHH! dr1819, you may be interested to know that, actually, many of the photos in this thread are 'real wear' - i.e. people wearing plats in everyday situations. By the way, next time you do see someone wearing platforms outside the club scene please take a picture and post it here! Best wishes, SP

the photo i posted certainly is "real wear". i really did wear them out of the house, into the cab, down to the club, won sexiest male, wore them on the street, had my photo taken a dozen times, and had them strapped onto my feet for more than 4 hours! now that is real wear!

I don't doubt that some are real wear, but it's extremely rare that I've ever seen a woman (or man) in plats outside the club scene, and I've spent quite a bit of time in many major metropolitan areas, including Washington DC, New Orleans, San Francisco, Vegas, LA, and recently, Dortmund and Frankfurt. This is over the last 17 years of my life, and virtually no plats. I'm not knocking plats, but let me put it this way - I've seen about ten times as many men wearing MUGs in public, both kilts as well as skirts, than I have seen women wearing plats.

I have seen girls/women in stiletto platform slides: In our local grocery store and parking lot. In our local dance studio. On the streets of Waikiki in Hawaii. Going in to the Metro in Washington, DC. In shoe stores in Hollywood, CA. And stiletto platform boots on Hollywood Blvd. She looked attractive but not friendly, though. Unfortunately, no men wearing them, though. And no camera, either.

Bob, You are lucky to live in one of the sunshine glamour areas (like Miami beach). I'd expect to see platforms there. I've seen two pair on feet walking down the street this year in Rochester, NY

• 3 weeks later...