Finally some "Fashion Western" boots in my size!

Arctic

Hi

although I initially disliked them when they started to get popular a few years ago, I currently consider the high heeled (3" upwards), western inspired fashion boots the things to have.

Unfortunately I could not find anything in my 42 1/2 EUR (UK9, US11W) for years, Bronx makes some great models but they go only up to 41 and are even a very tight fit for people with the right size.

To my delight, I found out that Steve Madden sells two models of this kind in size 11 but they are extremely hard to get hold of. Now, I crossed them both at the same time on eBay and had to pay a hefty sum for them both, but they were worth it.

The first one, which is called "Speciall", I would like to have in normal leather, black or brown, but had to settle for these in brushed tan leather:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They fit and are great to wear...

This is the leather I would have preferred to have them in, but so far they haven't been available:

Posted Image

If anyone ever comes accross this boot in brown or black leather, on eBay or elsewhere, I'd really appreciate hearing about it.

The second pair is in a style called "Saloonn", which is a little more edgy and the heel is over 4", and is a little tight fit, but pretty nice nevertheless as well (ok, to me at least):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Pictures ripped from Zappos.)

They are on the noisy side but just within limits, still.

B

What's all the fuss about?

All models look great! I like them all. I have an idea, we need to say to girls that wear those kind of boots that they are wearing men's shoes!!! What do you think? :roll: If they say "but they are high heeled" we should say "but they are men's boots, didn't you watch westerns?" Just dreaming...

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

All models look great! I like them all.

I have an idea, we need to say to girls that wear those kind of boots that they are wearing men's shoes!!! What do you think? :roll:

If they say "but they are high heeled" we should say "but they are men's boots, didn't you watch westerns?"

Just dreaming...

Yeah, that'll do it! :>

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

This type of boot is definitely "IN" in Rome right now, to my disappointment.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Both styles of boots are fantastically designed and I'm sure that you will get a lot of use and enjoyment out of wearing them out in public. Keep us posted on any comments that you gather in your travels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!