Introducing the latest hideous fashion in womens footwear.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah.. the being pulled together and dressed up is kinda a thing of the past.

with uggs.. crocs.. and the return of flats.. fellas like me that love the polished dressed up look.. are out of luck for now.

who knows if the stylish dressed up trends will return.. and if so.. how.

i just hope my lady doesn't jump on that bandwagon.

RPM

this should be an interesting link i ran into elsewhere

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0307/3341.html

• 2 weeks later...

Funny how several styles are made in UNISEX sizing, yet at same time told to purchase 1 Size DOWN from what you normally wear. Kinda like the CROCS "Georgie" boot myself though... perfect to wear shoveling (wet) snow, like we had April 11th, and even when walking the dogs. :-)

Boots Rock!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have to absolutely agree. We went to Miami 2 weeks ago and I saw those ugly things e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. All shoe stores sold them in every color and size available (and yeah, I also think they only sell them 3 sizes too big). My wife is not such a great high heels fan or shoe addicted as I am, but even she had to say that they are stone-ugly the first time she saw somebody wearing them. Worst moment was in the Bayside Marketplace when a whole family (husband, wife and 2 daughters) were wearing them in different hideous colors. Please stop this madness and bring 8 inch platform shoes in fashion !! (hehehe, okay the last sentence was more a wish than meant seriously ;)

I have to absolutely agree. We went to Miami 2 weeks ago and I saw those ugly things e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. All shoe stores sold them in every color and size available (and yeah, I also think they only sell them 3 sizes too big)...

Worst moment was in the Bayside Marketplace when a whole family (husband, wife and 2 daughters) were wearing them in different hideous colors.

Please stop this madness and bring 8 inch platform shoes in fashion !! (hehehe, okay the last sentence was more a wish than meant seriously :o

8" plats? Is this more of Oli's follies?;)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 2 months later...

From http://shoeflyer.com/

Ugly shoe of the week

Actually, the title of this entry could be "ugliest shoe ever made." But we can't exactly make that sort of claim, now can we? Additionally, the folks at Irregular Choice might not like us calling their design the worst ever. Anyhow, the girls at Shoewawa weren't so sensitive when they suggested that the Irregular Choice Shimmy is the ugliest shoe in history.

Initially we thought, "WOW ... that's a harsh statement." Then we took at deeper look at the Shimmy and realized how truly wrong this shoe is. Don't get us wrong, as we are all fans of Irregular Choice and their mission to create shoes that are out-of-the-ordinary, however, the Shimmy takes thinking "outside the box" to a whole new level. And, to be brutally honest, we don't want to be anywhere near that level.

Our beef with the Shimmy goes beyond the retro black and grey metallic material, rather, it's that coupled with the shoe's odd design forcing you to teeter-totter from heel to toe. That's just our two cents—as always, feel free to share yours.

Posted Image

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

• 2 weeks later...

I took in a movie over the weekend.. I had about a half hour to kill to before my date arrived, so I picked up the tickets and waited in the lobby..... Watching the people come on thru while I waited, It seemed that every other individual (man, woman, or child) that walked thru the lobby was wearing crocs (or the rip-off brands).... I almost wanted to vomit..8)

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

• 2 weeks later...

Y'know.......that one might not be half bad if not for the really awful attempt to make the heel "invisible" If it was black like the rest of the shoe, then it might be worthy.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Yeah, the T-strap is cute, it has a nice rounded toe and I don't mind the thicker heel. I could lose the ribbon though and it would be nicer with about half the platform and, of course, a nice covered or stacked heel.

Have a happy time!

I've seen this post ages ago, but never saw those 'things' (crocs) overhere, but suddenly this year, i see them everywhere, sold in large quantitys. You see couples wearing them, she in green, he in bleu, and you wonder... are they taking the piss ????

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

My wife got a pair (crocs) to ware at work. I told her if she ever wore those ugly things at home , I'd leave. They were brown. She wore them at work for one day and gave them to a friend. Shwooooooooo.

real men wear heels

Crocs make last year's hideous foot "fashion", Chinese slippers look like haute couture. Bad enough women and kids wear the damn things, but men too! That's just so wrong! And they come in so many colors it's insane. I can't wait for those horrors to go out of style!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

It is with a heavy heart that I write that my GF has just ordered a pair of black Crocs. It's my cousin's fault for letting her try on her pair, she acknowledges that they're ugly as sin but apparently they're also very comfortable. 8) Ah well, she's happy for me to click round in my stilettos so I suppose I have to let her off. :unsure: Chris

• 8 months later...

It is with a heavy heart that I write that my GF has just ordered a pair of black Crocs. It's my cousin's fault for letting her try on her pair, she acknowledges that they're ugly as sin but apparently they're also very comfortable. :roll:

Ah well, she's happy for me to click round in my stilettos so I suppose I have to let her off. :o

Chris

That's a funny correlation. Women wearing "comfortable shoes" are the one's who have complemented me on my high heels. I can't remember getting a complement from a woman in high heels while I was wearing high heels.

• 1 month later...

I am looking for a word that means:

THE Most Ugliest Shoe In The World!

[ATTACH]2288[/ATTACH]

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/

Holy God! You mean to tell me horrors like those are actually on the market? They make Crocs look fashionable!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Crocs...I am a member of a group on Facebook that is titled: "Crocs: I don't care how comfy you think they are, you look like a retard wearing them" These shoes are now the standard issue footwear to federal prisoners. That should go to show you exactly what the fasion industry endured when they created these grotesquely rotten monsters. They look like they should have come from a Gremlins movie. And these other forms of "footwear" (in quotes as I would never wear anything like these on MY foot) should be stricken from the sands of time, for all eternity. wearing these shoes should be treated as a crime punishable by "hanging you by your toes" as the old saying goes. There...I feel a little better now.

"Happiness comes from within, but if there is nothing within, you can never truly be happy." - Me