leather fashion and boots

alicia

I enjoy weairng leather fashion and boots. It helps me to feel more dominant. I feel sexy and powerful when I put on leather. This helps my more aggressive personality to come out. It helps me to get into the right attitude especially I am the office manager. I must confess that a leather outfit helps to fuel my dominant attitude. A Leather on a woman does convey a confident, take charge, sexual imagery. During the weekday, I love wearing my business skirt or pants suits with my pointy toes leather knee boots with 4 to 5inches stiletto heels. On casual Friday I would like to wear jeans and boots, sometimes i wear those tight jeans and tug them into my boots.

Boot me up, Boot me down

• 2 weeks later...

it does adding a certian feeling! I have noticed it, especially this past winter, wearing my black leather lace-up knee boots with a stiletto heel

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

it does adding a certian feeling! I have noticed it, especially this past winter, wearing my black leather lace-up knee boots with a stiletto heel

If I have to interview people sometimes in Winter I will get my knee high laceup stiletto boots out with a leather mini to see if it gets their attention and see how they react.

If that doesn't get their attention my nails do hehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A perfect accessory to any outfit and a good collection of high heeled shoes and boots is every girl must have, and that's what you'll be getting hired. Office wear and suits can be some of the most attractive clothing out there so I'm reliably informed. I like wearing my leather business suits with my knee boots. I get a lot of wolf whistles whilst walking to work on a morning. Sometimes I love to play over in my mind that I have the power to boss people about and treat them like something I've trodden in, then getting them to do things to please me.

Boot me up, Boot me down

• 5 months later...

I always find it amusing that leather and boots are so equated with dominance. But I guess it is true that it does give one a feeling of power, just for me it is a sexual energy and not a dominance feeling. When I know I look sexy...I feel sexy.....I act sexy. My most intimately submissive moments have been in boots and leather LOL. I guess I do everything just a little bit backwards. Angie