hi! new

Welcome, Steph! There seems to be a curious unflux lately of women whose boyfriends are into wearing high heels. Yea, I'd say we are all pretty normal except that we like really cool shoes.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Welcome Mrs Daz! Glad we have been of help to you in regards to accepting Daz's quirks and helping you to open your eyes. Next time we hold a UK heel meet you two should come along if you feel up to it. Yes, we're all normal really. :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

you all sound really nice, and perfectly 'normal' so i dont see the harm in attending the heel meets,....

We are? :cry: Wow!!! I thought we were all freaks.........well that's what my ex wife said many years ago now!!! :drinking:

:D

Oh welcome, nice of you to come here.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

hi steph, good on yer!, I've always thoght that to get men into heels publically, needs the input of the girls. The bonus is that he no longer walks too fast for you, and appreciates the coffee and browsing stops.

totter along into history

Stephanie:-) It is great that you are so open-minded about Daz's wearing of heels in public. Welcome to the Forum. Tell us more about yourself and your relationship with Daz. Roslov:-) A big welcome for you also to the Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks for sharing your side of the story with us all Stephanie, it's good to have a happy ending for all concerned too.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Daz:-) Alls well that ends well. Glad to see that you are back and that you and Stephanie are O.K. with you wearing your heels out in public. Congrats to you both. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!