People who show off to much skin in with their outfits...

Honestly, who do you think your fooling? Women that show off to much skin are labeled slutty, then they complain. What do you think? If your wearing a skirt small enough where your vagina shows when you bend over, then you are showing off to much skin. I also hate when women wear skimpy outfits and an get mad when a guy checks her out.You can't wear something flashy and expect not to get checked out. Common sence. I also hate when crossdressers or transexuals try to pull off looking like a women in clothes that are too small or too slutty. Lets face the facts, the hairy muscular build, or the over-weight build, is not good for slutty clothes. The fat leaking out open spaces in the fabric, ewwww. It's like looking a Don Veto from Viva la Bam in a mini skirt. Gross. Not to mention the Chewy from Star Wars in a corset. I think if you want to pull of the female look, then you should at least tone your body to look like it. Get real. Don't wear a skirt, and then go to a weight room and start lifting 200 pounds. get on the treadmill. start eating healthy. Take care of your skin. Women do this all the time, without even thinking it sometimes. Follow suit. (wow, that turned into a guild to crossdressing... alright) Does anyone think the same thing?

I think that however anyone dresses it should be done to suit their body type. There is a way to dress or even crossdress any body type properly. As far as women being labeled slut, in my experience it's usually been other women doing the labeling. I don't know maybe they see it as unfair competition.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

It's true that many cds do not dress appropriately, but to the image they hold in thier minds eye. That's ok for the home ( if spouse is ok with it ) but I agree that outside and for postings a more realistic look is needed.

totter along into history

Duh!! let people dress the way they feel like. People have the right to look bad. People have to right to drive Lincoln Town Cars. To build ugly houses. To wear heels. Hey, it's defenitely not something that I enjoy looking at, but if some hairy bearded, potbellied 60 year old farmer fancies wearing a skirt, let him do so. Sure I will think eeuwww too, but I'd admire him straight after that for living out his kink. Surely I myself prefer the more subtle ways and prefer to get by unnoticed. I cover my heeled boots and have them re-soled with rubber to be less noisy. But it doesn't mean that other people should do the same. Even more so... Girls should be able to wear the skimpiest of skirts as long as basic decency rules are observed (to protect children, mainly). Men that cannot live with that and feel they need to voice their opinion by whistling or making sexist comments belong behind bars (not the kind where they serve cocktails). Which is why there are laws against "assault" in all civilized countries. Don't get me wrong, I strongly support the idea of paying a fair amount of attention to looks, but I think that we - of all people - should leave those alone who fail at it. B

What's all the fuss about?

I think there are categories of images that to our eyes appear more or less desirable than other categories of images. Lest we forget, though, it's our minds that have been conditioned to like certain things and not others, usually in our youth. And societal "norms" shift with the sands of time.

i think women who wear slutty clothes are asserting their independence and confidence and their compaining is an attempt to reinforce that somewhat disingenuosly. but i find a well clothed women in heels far more slutty than a flesh displayer with frumpy shoes

I don't care what you wear in private. Just don't complain when you dress like a slut and everyones letting you know.

Ever thought about the concept of "dressing for oneself", and not for others?

Apart from that you come across as a typical male sexist.

I may sound like that, but I am also making complete sence. Everyone, including me, does not look the same as we think of ourselves. It's the truth, whether you like it or not. I can face thre facts while you cringe.

I did a lot of travelling over the last two weeks, and can honestly say that for most people, skin isn't in. For others, who can support it with physique, by all means flaunt it if you feel lead to do so. Otherwise, modest, yet sexy coverings are available for all.

Way too much skin being exposed now.. Everyone should wear full coverage latex suits.

Just my opinion.

:roll:

Yeah... I wonder if the curve-enhancing features of latex might have anything to do with your statement...? Hmmm?

:rofl:

• 1 month later...

i think women who wear slutty clothes are asserting their independence and confidence and their compaining is an attempt to reinforce that somewhat disingenuosly.

but i find a well clothed women in heels far more slutty than a flesh displayer with frumpy shoes

"Slutty" and "sexy" are two different things, IMO. "Slutty" kind of gives a message of tastelessness - "distastefully sexy".

There ARE people who dress however for their own amusement, but most of the girls in skimpy outfits are doing it for indisciminate male [or even female] attention. Indiscriminate attention-seeking gives me an impression of insecurity. Straight or lesbian, a girl who dresses like that is making herself a piece of aesthetic amusement for men/other women who don't care what her name is or what she likes and dislikes.

I'd think a girl who didn't feel so hungry for attention that she'd commodify herself would be more independent and confident than one that needed to attention-whore herself to feel important.

Slutty:

Posted Image

Sexy:

Posted Image

Questions?

And please - the first has more square inches of clothing on her than many beach patrons in the US...

...but I'd definately choose the second one over the first. Call me prude, but she just looks wonderful!

Neither sexy nor slutty:

Posted Image

Awfully quiet. Must have struck everyones nerve with that one. Then again, I have been know to get quite surgical with my words. ...heh...

surgical with your words? Who do you think you're fooling!

Honestly, who do you think your fooling? Women that show off to much skin are labeled slutty, then they complain. What do you think? If your wearing a skirt small enough where your vagina shows when you bend over, then you are showing off to much skin. I also hate when women wear skimpy outfits and an get mad when a guy checks her out.You can't wear something flashy and expect not to get checked out. Common sence.

I don't normally go into a rant about people's grammar spelling and punctuation, but I think you've asked for it. But if you want to be the fashion police - who am I to contradict you?

• 2 weeks later...