New shoes!

chris100575

Following a recent decision to buy some wedge mules for summer, I ended up buying two pairs from Richy, one of our members. Other than the mules I bought a pair of Mary Jane courts that I'd had my eye on for some time!

Posted Image

They're surprisingly high for a mainstream shoe at 4 1/2", and are a lot of fun to wear! The flared heel adds stability, but being used to 4" heels they still feel very high! Despite me not usually being a fan of round toes and chunky heels, I like these a lot.

Chris

Those are really cute Mary Jane's...in fact I'd like a pair myself! The heel is just right and they are conservative enough for me to wear to my office without undue attention.....do we know where they were purchased? (sorry guys...I admit I enjoy reading your part of the forum! ) Tiptoez

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are my latest shoes. I just got them from e-bay. In two of the pics i'm wearing a skirt that I found in a thrift shop near my home. Unfortunetly the skirt is to short to wear out. But I still enjoy my heels with my jeans.

Nice shoes and great legs, neildragon! FYI: Request that you reduce the size of your avatar as it messes up the page formatting. Thanks.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

First off sorrry about the avatar pic I fixed that. Second thanks for the positive comments I really love these heels but i'm not sure about wearing them out in plublic they are a little high for everyday wear. I usualy wear shoes like the ones in my avatar almost everyday.

Thanks for reducing you avatar pic. BTW: Are those dragon tatoo's on you legs? You must give us a better look sometime. :roll:

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I like the heels, chris100575 - they look very comfortable. That's one of the things I like about my Franco Sarto loafers - their comfort, even with a 3-3/4 inch heel. I could wear them all day long, and I often do. The additional thing I like about them is the fact that they're a true loafer, and so don't look like a woman's shoe at all, other than the slightly tapered heel (hidden most of the time by my pants). Terrific heel!

Dr1819: They are very comfortable, I have a couple of pairs of stilettos which are the same height and these are much more stable. I've not actually worn them all that much though, i'ts always the same for me, buy shoes then hardly wear them because I'm in boots instead! Neildragon: I'd like to second Shafted's request for a better look at your tattoos! Chris

I know two of us are interested, I have tats myself, so I'm always interested to see other people's. Might be best in the "general non-shoe" section though depending on how relevent you can make it to heels! Unfortunately I can't really combine the two as mine are on my arms and chest. Chris

• 2 months later...

finally found time to do some shopping, and saw these in faith, so I bought them!! they are very comfy and easy to walk in. i'm hoping to take them on a walk very soon.

Posted Image

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

Bootylover:-) I really like that new pair of pumps that you have there. The toe box and the heel cup details are great. Keep us posted when you venture out in public in them. How high is the heel and what size are they? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

thanks for your comments, sorry for the slow update, haven't much time to wear them, with housemates always around :roll: anyway, have taken a few more pics with me wearing them. hope you like.

the heel is 4in high and i'm a size 9 in these, all my others are size 8's. am very much looking forward to see what faith bring out boot wise as their shoes/boots are amazing!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

stilettos are the way forward, just love them