New Boots

northshoreguy1981

Beautiful boots, northshoreguy1981! If you're not for shaving the leg hair, you could always try some opaque hosiery.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Nice looking boots.

Can you tell us more about the boots? Who makes them? Where did you get them? How do they fit?

I forget the brand, I'll go look later :D

I got them off eBay and were quite a find! They fit quite comfortably except for being a little tight at the top but they are stretching a little now.

The zips were difficult at first to do up but the zip actually helps contour the boot to the leg quite well. Walking in them has been fairly easy and surprisingly comfortable. I was expecting problems with the pointy toebox (since it does curl up a tiny bit) but have had no issues so far.

I'll post back with the brand when I have a moment :cry:

I saw some boots rather like this at a shop in Burford (about 30 miles west of Oxford) a year or 2 ago. They were in the sale but none in my size. If anything, the zip went round even more of a spiral than the ones shown in this thread. A nice, unsual and quite dramatic design.

Is it okay if I temporarily hijack this thread? I don't post here very often, but I just HAD to let you all know of the phenomenalo deal I just got - I stopped by our local Kohl's today at lunch and wandered through their shoe section. In the clearance rack they had some boots - I forget the brand name, but they're a dark copper color, about 4 1/2" block heel, and rounded toe. A zipper covers the inner ankle but does not go all the way up the shaft. The shaft is about mid-calf, and folds over on top. Anyway, the price printed on the box was $79.88, and they had a clearance sticker on them for $15. I figured that was a pretty good deal, and they actually had my size 11 so I grabbed them and headed for the checkout. When the lady scanned them, the register showed that I owed a grand total of $4.06 - WOW! They were on clearance, not for the marked $15, but an amazing $3.75! :D Aly

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

Northshore, nice boots! I'm not normally a fan of suede, but that zipper is really cool. And the person who told you to shave - forget about it! You'd probably just wear the boots under jeans anyways. Let us know when you wear them out. and Aly...nice steal!