New person. :3

Hi all!

Just wanted to drop a line and say hi.^^ 19year old CD/TV (something inbetween I guess) here. :D Hope I'll mend into the crowd and participate in the discussion. :3

Posted Image

Here's a picture of me. ^__^

Well.. please treat me nicely, I might be fragile. :cry:

There's a nice group of people here and I'm sure that you will fit in just fine. Welcome to the board. Tell us a bit about yourself and do you have any more pics? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :D

I guess I can start with writing some stuff about me.^^

Here goes..

I'm a 19 year old transvestite/crossdresser. Not sure which I fit the most into. But anyways. This is something I found out I enjoyed when I was a mere kid, 8years old or so. Then it was all exciting, still is, but back then I was afraid of getting caught. I think everyone has had those feelings at some point. :o

Today I'm mostly open about it with my friends (those I trust that is) and my most of my family. I told my family about 6months ago, since I couldn't bear to keep it a secret anymore. I've had big depressions because of it. :D But that's another story. My family supports me, and so do my friends. I'm really happy that I told them.

Anyways, I mostly enjoy wearing anything. All from underwear to dresses. I don't like to look all glam and all that, I like it more plain, casual, but at the same time stylish. :D I guess I got a pretty strict taste when it comes to skirts, dresses and shoes.

I don't have much clothes and shoes yet. Since I don't have any job yet, I don't have the oppurtunity to buy all I want to. But my wardrobe is increasing bit by bit. :cry:

I don't have much pictures to share, but I'll add some. :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You pull it off really well. I especially like that shot of you with your chin on your hand. It seems to reveal a great deal about your personalty.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Welcome

Love the boots, but then I'm biased.

I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures.

The pictures look great and I agree with Shafted,"I especially like that shot of you with your chin on your hand".

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

ow well, haven't gotten any pictures yet. Been kind of busy lately. I have exams coming up very very soon so I gotta focus on that before anything else. :roll: I'll try to fix something very soon!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Yanami, nice to see that our forum is growing and growing ... just as you said, bit by bit. And as the others already mentioned: I like also the picture where you are resting your chin on your hand. A sympathetic face :roll: But still a curious question: you look like a beautiful norwegian-japanese coproduction. Am I right? And what does your motto mean? I'm understanding really nothing. My best wishes for your examinations. I'm shure that you'll be successful :wink: micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi Yanami,

I like also the picture where you are resting your chin on your hand. A sympathetic face :roll: micha

Agreed - there's lots of personality in there - you project a lot there. More power to you - and a belated welcome.

Thank you all for the replies! A heartwarming welcome!~ It's been a quite a while since I last posted here, and I'm sorry. So, alittle update might be in place.^^ All the exams went well. (phew) Right now I'm enjoying my summer vacation, which I feel I needed.^^ Haven't really gotten any new pictures and don't know if I'll take some in the nearest future, my apologies. m(_ _)m Anyways, over to the questions. I am, from what I know 100% South-Korean. I'm adopted you see. But I do love Japan. :roll: Fuku sui bon ni kaerazu - Don't cry over spilled milk. ^^

Yanami –

Good to hear from you again. I’m glad exams went well and everyone should take a break whenever they can.

I really was hoping you would post additional pictures but if not, at least a few messages to keep in touch.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll post some pictures as soon as there's new ones taken. :wink: It's just that I'm not the biggest exhibitionist out there. :oops:

Me not too. But I was astonished that an asian guy is writing frankly about his high heels passion. We are walking forwards step by step :roll:

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• 3 months later...

Well well. :]

It's been many moons since I last posted these forums. But I haven't really had an opportunity to do so, really. Many of you have maybe forgotten me, but that's not something I'm concerned about. xD

I guess I could write some information about what's been going on in my life since last post.

I've started at school again, this time it's over to marketing, sales and business related course. I wasn't exactly planning to do this, but I grabbed an opportunity to learn some more. I didn't have high expectations about this, but it has actually surprised me alot! I find it very interesting and educational, and in addition it's alot about meeting other people.

I'm getting good grades and I feel I really have a grip onto this stuff, even considered maybe taking this further in the future.

Anyways. This week I've been out working. This is related with school, you could call it a one-week practice. Where I'm working is a company which takes care of various tasks. For example commercials, websites, making booklets and alot more! I didn't have any high hopes that they'd let me do interesting things, but I was wrong again. It turns out that they liked my work and ideas, so I might have a job when I'm finished in school.^^

Well.. I guess that's summarizes alil' bit. I don't want you to get bored while reading, so I'll stop here with that. >_>

And yeah, I'll soon turn 20 winters old, but I feel like I'm 16. (and I look like I'm 16) So, then I'll probably gonna buy some more clothes. :evil:

I'm absolutely sure that I'll order a pair of these pants, and maybe these shoes. Tell me what you think!

Posted Image Jeans

Posted ImageShoes

Those jeans and pumps together are a knockout. Congratulations on your progress and job prospects. That kind of creative company generally has a more relaxed and accepting atmosphere.

Yeah, I really liked those pants and pumps aswell. And thank you!

I noticed they were very laid back and open-minded, that's for sure. :evil: But I suppose it's in the nature for that kind of company. Since they can take any given idea, and use it.^^

Hey Yanami. Welcome back to the forum. Its always nice to have a familar face reappear. Though im new so its the first time of hearing bout you for me. Sounds like your having a fun time n all though. I think its great what your doing with yourself. I really do. Im a Freestylist also by the way. I have to say that I really like your style in fashion n shoes. Those pants that you posted look great. Not to mention all those other pics. You sounds like a great person. Look forward to reading more posts from you.

• 1 month later...

Hi all! :wink: It's been a while now and I just want to hope you all had a nice christmas, and wish you a happy new year! ('-'*

I'll post a few pics I took lately with my webbie. >.>

Posted ImagePosted Image

(I really like how my legs look in the last picture. >.>)