What' Up with the Pointed Toes???

dr1819

those look very sexy Adeana... you'v got great taste. my fiance wants them for herself and I can only afford one pair... man... i'd gotten them for you.. even if you didn't want to marry me.. all i'd ask in return is a few pics of you modeling them to remember them by!!!! some out there... please get her a pair!! my hands are tied here:) lol :roll: lol RPM

pointy toed boots are the best i have mostly pointed toe boots and they are the most comfortable i own because of the length of the toe box. i found that the shorter rounded toe styles are less comfortable because they are shorter. long live the pointed toe i say nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

I tell you...I had the opportunity to pick up a few pair for a good price, and really nice ones too!. I didn't get them online and they weren't the left over heels that are always getting dumped off. They have a true 3 3/4 - 4" heel and they fit soo nice and I can tell the difference especially from wearing them to work or out or such. And YES...they even have the pointed toe! and have somewhat of the 'mooshed toe' thing that happens but they are easier and nicer to wear than a lot of other cheaper, simpler looking heels

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Adeana:-) DARN!!! You have got me between a rock and a hard place. I'm already married and for 38 years this June 28th. I guess that Mickey is safe---but then again---I wouldn't trade her for a million dollars. Just invite us to your wedding. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Pointed toes, like most other things in life, follow the Stay Close to the Median Rule. To put it another way... everything is good in moderation. Too much of anything is a bad thing!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I got a bunch of 'if I could afford them and send them to you I would and then propose.' Nothing else though. And I posted that a while ago and check my Email every few days if not every day and I only got about 3 responses. That's OK thought. As you might have guessed, it was all in fun! C'mon....you took it seriously that if you bought me those shoes I would marry you?!?! That would make me pretty shallow wouldn't it? I am fun and like to chat and stuff but I am not that shallow.....hehe OK....These are my new favorite sandals, of which, I will admit, I got a knock off brand, almost identical, and absolutely love them! I wish they were the Monolos but oh well, no one can see under the arch of my foot when they are on...hehe..... If you get me these I'll at least meet you for lunch in Pittsburgh!...how's that?...no proposal necessary!...I will spare you the trouble of putting up with me as a wife for putting up with me for a luncheon!...hehe Luvs!, Adeana

Adeana:-) I hope that you realize that my post was also done with tongue in cheek and in jest as I knew yours was too. Throwing into marriage in payment for a pair of shoes just isn't your style and I know it. TEE! HEE! I'm like you and like to have a bit of fun once in a while. It's a pleasure chatting with you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

OK...what about these?....you'll either love them or hate them!.....I love them if you go somewhere and want to be fun, loud, and pointy!

www.shoes.com/productimages/shoes_ia46720.jpg

Definitely not me, Adeana. I could however picture a vivacious young woman such as yourself wearing them.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Those are one of the toughest pair of heels to wear with anything...! I actually have only two outfits that I could possibly pull them off with. One is a black skirt and lime green shirt, the other is a lime green white matching bra and thong lingerie set that would be strickly for the bedroom....(you know the dressed up kind of lingerie you don't wear under clothes?)....that is about it...hehe Luvs! Adeana

Hi dr1819,

I just saw that you are coming also to the Amsterdam meeting in august. For your favour I'll wear these pointy tan suede boots

Posted Image

Don't say Ugh! I'm expecting that you are wearing your long skirt together with your rounded cow girl boots :roll:

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Adeana, those 'loud' shoes... my lady got a tamer version.... and she did it with a jean skit (not too bleached or dark) and a light green scalloped neck top. you can do it... you've got the liveliness for it!!! RPM p.s. you got great taste!

Pointy shoes look better with jeans than they do with a skirt, but either way, they're not too attractive to me. I had a pair of pointy-toe boots and I didn't like them all that much because they were just so uncomfortable [patent leather ankleboots with a transparent panel on the side and a clear heel] They were a bit too noisy for my tastes though. I'd rather go softly clop-clop-clop-clop in chunky heels or big platforms, rather than clik-clik-clik*scuff*clik-clik in pointy stillettos.

:roll: Me i just love pointy shoes courts and boots i wear pointy shoes all the time but my feet have adapted to the shape and my big toes angle over and fits nice into a pointy toe box with almost no gap at the end of the big toes, my friend see my feet and wished they had feet to wear pointy shoes so apart from developing bunions i had no probs at all wearing them and i will for as long as i can.

shaz

• 3 weeks later...

I love pointy toes,the long points look great with jeans. there is nothing sexier than a pair of black leather 5"stiletto shoes with a pointy toe & a steel tip on the heel. The sound they make sends shivers through my spine, then when i have located the direction of the sound the sight sends my heart racing.

I love pointy toes,the long points look great with jeans. there is nothing sexier than a pair of black leather 5"stiletto shoes with a pointy toe & a steel tip on the heel.

In my opinion a boot fitting that description would be sexier! I do have a major preference for boots though.

Chris

I have to disagree, Mulesrock. I would love to these on a womans feet anytime:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then again, with a pricetag at $ 718.95, they'de better look good! :roll:

I'd like to see those on my feet :wink:. Those are gorgeous shoes. No way I'd pay $718.95 for them though, but I probably won't have to worry about that, they probably stop at size 10.

Of my (estimated) 30 pairs of shoes and boots all but maybe two pairs have pointed toes. I love them, they look much sexier than round toes and square ones are just ugly IMO.

I can't remember what age I started wearing heels, but I've always preferred stilettos and pointed toes, and while I admit that I'm not wearing them all day every day, I have no problems with my feet and my toes are perfectly normal. If they fit you properly pointed toes don't necessarily cause you any problems. My Faith boots have toes so pointed you could have someone's eye out with them, but they're still comfortable to wear and don't squish my toes.

I do like those courts that Thighboots2 posted though, the round toe looks good with the chunkier heel.

Chris

I agree with chris100575. Thanks

For alot of reasons pointed toe boots are a fantastic look.