Which Heel Would You Wear?

dr1819

Which heel would you wear, and why?  

564 members have voted

1. 1. Which heel would you wear, and why?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stillettos all the way. I,m very comfortable in 4 &4½". but have some 5" and even a 6" pair. Don't know how the 3" will feel, never tried them. Maybe I should.

The cuban heel will be much easier to go public in. Now you know, I havn't worn them in public yet.

Yes maybe you should try 3". It might bring you out, and you can move around on the streets eye with out feeling out of place. This is just a thought. Take it as you may, but think about it. You may find out that things can be wonderful out there. And know one even care what you have on your feel. Please let us know if it works, as some of us have tried it and you mite be surprised. Most people don't look down.:silly:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

What about wedge heels? While I have had a pair or two of stilettos, for comparable heel heights, I do thinks wedges are more comfortable. I also do prefer the look. Up to now, sandals. Today, I purchased a pair of a Steve Madden Skylar sandals from DSW. This one mainly to match a pair I purchased for my wife that I like seeing her wear. But I haven't purchased any boots yet....

• 3 weeks later...

Most definitely the stilettos, for me. My heel wearing experiences were sparked by my loving wife. A converstation took place one day of me begging her to wear some sexy heels around the house. She somewhat jokingly responded, "If you like 'em so much, why don't you wear them!" I replied, "I would gladly wear them if it were acceptable and I had some in my size." A week later I came home to a gift on the table... a pair of basic 4" pumps with stiletto heels in my size. "There you go!" she said, "You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk." As far as fashion goes, I'm a stiletto fan. I know they're not practical. I know they're harder to walk in, but the right stiletto heel adds more curves. Aesthetically, they're my favorite, they're what I like to see my wife in, and if I'm gonna walk a mile in her shoes, they'll be stilettos too.

Riding I really like the firmness and solidity. As a large person, falling from stilettos is not really an option. I would hate to trigger a geophysical event by getting a heel stuck, twisting my ankle and falling. Something that happens here is logging boots.Most of them have a 2.5 inch heel with a 1 inch platform. Strange how a different type of heel can be percieved so differently.

• 3 weeks later...

I voted stiletto like most others. I would wear the riding but the original is not even attractive. Thinner heels are actually better balanced and more comfortable with all else being the same, i.e. heel height and shoe shape.

• 1 month later...