Greetings Everyone

Hello, My name is Masato Saruwatari, but you may call Misazeno. I am new here but I suppose that is a given. Looking forward to making new friends... Well I guess their is a mix of people on here that either, just have a fetish, or they actually wear them. I wear them, though I haven't gotten the guts to wear them out in public. I suppose if I did wear them out in public, they wouldn't be attention grabbers. Proabably would be Skechers Bikers Primp - Mary Janes; in white. I love white. I will post pictures eventually, when I feel more comfortable in my surrounds, but intil then I guess I will be adding links. I'm an easy going guy so I shouldn't have any trouble making friends. Alright, thanks in advance to any comments you may post below.

Welcome! LMAO at your quote, "I can fight in stiletto heels" I hope you find hhplace to accomodate all aspects of your interests in heels, womens shoes, and women's fashion. We are a diverse group from 5 continents around the world, which makes for fascinating new friendships. Have a good time and thanks for introducing yourself. :D

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I'm a 23 year old male living in Mashpee, MA. I have a job as a laborer in a boatyard and am looking into another job, something closer to home so I can walk to work. I am a straight male that wears womens clothes and shoes. I don't wear them all the time however. I have a situation where, if I'm "horny" (for lack of a bette word), I think of myself as a women. I'm not gay, but when sexual tension has built up, I think of having sex with anyone. The good thing is it hardly ever happens. If I had a choice I would disable the part of my brain that says I want sex, because frankly this sexual tension has pushed me from being a pure person to someone of lust.

• 2 years later...

Hello,

My name is Masato Saruwatari, but you may call Misazeno. I am new here but I suppose that is a given. Looking forward to making new friends...

Well I guess their is a mix of people on here that either, just have a fetish, or they actually wear them. I wear them, though I haven't gotten the guts to wear them out in public. I suppose if I did wear them out in public, they wouldn't be attention grabbers. Proabably would be Skechers Bikers Primp - Mary Janes; in white. I love white.

I will post pictures eventually, when I feel more comfortable in my surrounds, but intil then I guess I will be adding links.

I'm an easy going guy so I shouldn't have any trouble making friends. Alright, thanks in advance to any comments you may post below.

You won't make some friends by ragging on bikers. I will personally call you DUH until you earn the respect due when you refer to BIKERS in any form. GOT IT???

You won't make some friends by ragging on bikers. I will personally call you DUH until you earn the respect due when you refer to BIKERS in any form. GOT IT???

Umm, I think Misazeno was referring to a specific style of shoe. He was not "ragging" on anybody, certainly not bikers. And as the proud owner of a 1200 cc GoldWing, I consider myself a biker!

Welcome aboard, Misazeno.

Have a happy time!

You're right bootluvr. He's not be amongst us for a long, long time. However, I'm sure if he ever does reappear, he'll be mighty surprised to see such a welcome.:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It would probably be the very angry post above that started this old thread up again. It was apparently a cross reference from this thread started by edmondsean who appears to be the same guy as Misazeno. I see the admins deleted the post by Super Heels on the other thread.

Hope that clears it up. :smile: