Latest project, calf reduction and heel swap!!

Which heel do you like the best on this boot?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Which heel do you like the best on this boot?

• 4" Stiletto heel
    • 3 5/8" Blade heel

Well I destroyed enough cheep shoes and boots to finally have the nut to modify these size 12 Wesley and Company leather boots that were made for a person with a fat calf. I have such skinny ankles finding stuff can be a PITA. Any way I intend to have a shoe repair person sew the cuts I made to the boot, I taken pictures of my slicing and dicing. But things came out well, I will post them after the boots are complete. Also blade heels are OK but I had a 4" stiletto heels to use so I am going to swap them as well for a little more hight, but still feel free to add you opinion.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 1 month later...

I voted for the blade heel. Ordinarily I'd have gone for the stiletto, but I think the blade heel works better with the square toe. Good luck with the project though, will be interested to see how it turns out. And there was me feeling all chuffed with myself because I fixed a loose heel tip! :roll: Chris

I was hoping to have this done a while ago, but not having a job is really screwing my life up right now. I am surprised people are voting for the blade, as much as I don't like the height of it 3.5" I am going to have to find something else that falls some where in the 4" range that is not a stiletto. :roll:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 2 weeks later...

Seems that I am going to have to find a 4" blede heel........ :roll:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...