My High Heel Collection

chris000012002

some great pictures, and great shoes, thanks for sharing them with us. I like the detail on the courts which sets them apart from most of the ones you see.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Chris000012002:-) Welcome to the Forum. You have a nice start for a high heel collection. I particularly like your pumps. The toe box decoration is a bit different than what you usually see in a pump. Do you wear them out in public? Bitstreamuk:-) A nice welcome to the Forum for you also. Tell us a little about yourself when you get some time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi Chris You have some hot looking heels there. I love the way you wear them with your pants and also without hose. I love the pumps and those sexy sandals. I have quite a few pair of high heel sandals, open toe pumps, pumps, and dance shoes. I hope to see more heels in your collection in the near future.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, thanks for the comments unfortunately I don’t get out to wear them much apart from the darker nights at winter where I take them with me to where I park for work then and walk around the surrounding area or walk around the block at home.

Here are my to recent purchase I got the white courts from my local Select store, I went in there around 5.30 pm after work, the two girls at the till there didn’t know where to look. I bought the black shoes from the local charity shop where some of the other shoes/sandals came from.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi again Chris Very nice new shoes. I´m a great fan of white pumps and d'orsays. The butterfly is a bit exotic but liked it Keep improving your collection. DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

I am jealous now, I wanted a pair of white stiletto pumps like those ones you just got for a long time, but just don't seem to find them anywhere when I have the money/opportunity to buy them. Give me those shoes now!!! :roll: The butterfly ones look good, very unusual too, good purchases.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 5 months later...

Hi guys, just a quick message, finally picked up the courage to go into Dorothy Perkins and buy these beauties, I was after a sling back court shoe, my local don’t see to stock many so got these as a substitute. It was pretty quiet in the shop, and I had to stand at the counter for a few mins before some one served me, the sandals also seem a bit big for me to I bought a size 7 when I usually get size 6, but they are comfortable that’s the main thing.

3.5" sling back sandle bought from Dorothy Perkins

Posted Image

4" Court shoes bought from Peacocks

Posted Image

Nice.

I dont think I have the guts to walk into a shoe shop and purchase heels lol

It is terrifying the first couple of times you do it. But the shops are there to sell shoes and if you're buying, most of them don't care.

That said, I still do most of my buying online. I still get nervous buying heels in a brick-and-mortar store.

Have a happy time!

Buying shoes in a shop is a piece of cake. I've done it loads of times and the staff either assumed I was buying them as a present, or knew they were for me but didn't care. They're just there to make a sale, not to make the customers uncomfortable. I don't usually try them on in the shop, but the couple of times I have done it was a lot of fun. The staff were friendly and helpful and just treated me like any other customer. Chris

yeah i thought a lot for hh be4 year and yeah i finally came in footwear shop and tried to fine my size... just never succed for 100% i think for me only chance is to buy from inet... but yeah there are acctualy no fear about to shop high heels :rocker:

every human has they own choices...

It is terrifying the first couple of times you do it. But the shops are there to sell shoes and if you're buying, most of them don't care.

That said, I still do most of my buying online. I still get nervous buying heels in a brick-and-mortar store.

I'm still slightly nervous, but much less so, as I usually do my buying while away in other cities in which I don't live.