Pick your latest favorites

dr1819

Three more, one of which I'll buy for normal daily wear (my Gabrielle Rocha boots are starting to show their age I wore them so much in the Fall), depending on the response - which one should it be, and why?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dr1819 l #2 for ya--it probably suits your personal style best (conservative, Eddie Bauer, LL Bean, no?) with a rounded toe and thicker heel. Plus, it doesn't have the color contrast like #1 does between the sole and upper. If you can get it in black, then all the better. IMO.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Rxrenesis:-) What about the sound of heel slap and does your pants get caught between your heel and the heel of the shoe? That would show the whole heel when you walk. What about the tan color? Any comments? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Feminine Sheik but with masculine tempo too...

1. Posted Image

2. Posted Image

3. (innocent femininity) Posted Image

Had more but the links aren't working. Alwell.

You'll never see me in high heel sandles or open toe. I haven't seen anyone pull it off and make it look desent. It always looks like a man put his foot through his little sisters shoes. Just doesn't look right.

Dawn HH, Lots of heel slap sound. My jeans are on the long side and with the low heel I managed to get is caught in the pant leg. They were a bit slippery but I bought some pads that prevent my foot from sliding out. Got them at Target. rx

I think I'm going to do a Sex in the City play and not tell anyone where I get my shoes. The reason is because when I dress, I dress to be different then everyone else. I'm the person you see wearing the long cloak that blows in the wind. Innocent gender confusion with feminine appeal. It's my signature. The Second Shoes are Puma's. Go to the Puma site and look them up. I'm telling this one because any fool knows thats a puma logo on the sole of the shoe. I love White. It's my signature color. Soon I will show everyone a picture of me in an all white asian outfit. Have to wait though, still buying outfit. Is expensive.

Misazeno:-) Will be looking forward to seeing your pics when ready. I know that it takes some dough and a bit of time to put together an expensive outfit. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 11 months later...