Very high heel boots

DanG

I'm new here, but hope to eventually share some photos and experiences.

I bought a pair of these on eBay, 7" metal heel boots from TheHighestHeel:

http://www.thehighestheel.com/pic/thriller_blkred.jpg

I can barely walk in them for a few minutes at a time, and look horrible trying to. I can't stand up completely straight in them due to the height of the heel.

I used to own a pair of 5" boots but eventually got rid of them when they were worn, but they were very comfortable. I always wanted something in between those and the 7" heels I can't walk in, and finally found them in Pleaser's new Domina line that just went on sale in March. I bought these:

http://www.pleaserusa.com/pic/Domina-2000.jpg

They have a 6" heel and are very comfortable. I walked about half a mile in them outside then my ankles started to get tired. I live with other people that don't know I own heels, so I rarely get to wear them and get used to heels this high for longer times.

I always wanted something in between those and the 7" heels I can't walk in, and finally found them in Pleaser's new Domina line that just went on sale in March. I bought these:

http://www.pleaserusa.com/pic/Domina-2000.jpg

They have a 6" heel and are very comfortable. I walked about half a mile in them outside then my ankles started to get tired. I live with other people that don't know I own heels, so I rarely get to wear them and get used to heels this high for longer times.

Dan, I've had that problem, too -- nearly all the heels advertised as 5 inches are 12 cm (4 3/4 inches) generously rounded up to 5 inches, then the next height up is advertised as 6 inches but come a lot closer to 7. Jante makes a style (I think it's #2000) that they claim is 6, but's really about 5 1/2.

So, are these boots the solution? The Pleaser pages say they're 5 inches. What is your foot size and how high do the heels measure (vertical at the back)?

The Domina line is advertised as 6 in., but are closer to 5.75+ in. at the back. On the other hand, I have some slides from Fredericks that were advertised as 5 in. and are 5 7/8 in. at the back.

Lucky you :D I will be moving in the summer, no longer sharing an apartment, and will be able to wear heels much more often. With practice I think I can walk longer in the 7" heels but I doubt they will ever be natural or comfortable, they are purely fetish boots I suppose.

• 3 months later...

I know what you mean! I've just bought a pair of 7" Oxfords from the Highest Heel Collection (from Banana Shoes). The heel actually measures 7.5"!! Like you I find standing very difficult and at the moment walking is virtually impossible. When I stand I can bearly straighten my legs and I wobble and need support. My 5" ankle boots are no problem. I guess I'm going to have to get some 6" heels to practise in! Keep us posted on how you progress. Good luck!

And I guess that they're the ones I see in your avatar... Nice, though I wouldn't be able to wear such a high heel unless I practiced a lot. Right now, high heel oxfords are a big turn-on for me- I like their androgynous appearance (a "masculine" style of a shoe with a "feminine" heel), and I'd really love to have a pair with 4" heels (not stillettos, but thicker ones) and a pointy or squared toe. I guess they'd go well with a suit (especially if it's made of leather- my favourite outfit :>).

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!