Another new posting member...

After a while remaining hidden, only reading what is to be found on those forums, I think it's time to participate and tell you how great I feel for having foud this site ! I appreciate a lot the general tolerance and freedom respect that rules here. Now a little about me : french guy living in Paris, 30 yo, married, 2 children, short brown hair (slowly getting gray), 1m70, and ... completely fond of high heels, especially stiletto pumps with ankle straps, and slingbacks. I love having my wife wearing such, and seeing other women doing so, but also wear some myself, and occasionnally crossdress, just for fun... That's enough for now... Thanks to all the posters here for making that site what it is, and expect more from me very soon, I don't want to have those horrible loafers close to my nickname for too long :smile:

On 2002-06-05 16:14, alfheel wrote:

short brown hair (slowly getting gray)

Ah, you have that problem too.. :smile:

Welcome and I wish you a lot of posts!

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

I too am new to this wonderfull meeting place. I'm very much into wearing high heels and boots when ever I get a chance. I'm looking for afew pen pals with the same intrests. Please feel free to e-mail me. RTboot

On 2002-06-05 17:27, Jeff wrote:

Ah, you have that problem too.. :smile:

Welcome and I wish you a lot of posts!

Ah, but with the miracle of dyes (natural or synthetic) you don't have to live with the problem. Not that I think there's anything wrong with gray (or silver or white) hair, but coloring your hair can be so much fun!

My wife's hair has turned a beautiful salt-and-pepper kind of color and I like it very much. But she's not nearly as flamboyant as I am.

--chris

Ah, but with the miracle of dyes (natural or synthetic) you don't have to live with the problem. Not that I think there's anything wrong with gray (or silver or white) hair, but coloring your hair can be so much fun!

Well in fact, I've decided not to colour them and let them go gray since it makes me look a bit older, and from a professionnal point of view, I can tell this helped me a lot... :grin:

But I admit I've thought of going blond for a while, but never did ! Finally I've fun colouring my eyes with lenses, but not my hair. And if in real need to change of head, I confess using a wig... :smile: