New Wedgies!

DeSalto

Hi guys!

Long time since last posting.

Summer is getting closer to you guys from the north so, to inspire you, here is a pic of my new cork wedge plat. sandals - red croco stripes with rhinestones in the buckle.

Hope you like it!

Posted Image

DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

radiodave e Dawn HH Thank you. Those wedgies do really go great with jeans. Very comfortable too. Your pair in white must be great with jeans, radiodave - what about posting a pic of them in this "wedgies" topic ? DeSalto

terayon, Thank you. I bought it in a brazilian shoe shop called Nativa, for the equivalent to 22 USD. taliheels Thank you too! Guy N. Heels Despite those narrow straps, they are very comfortable even after 5 hours wearing them. May be the soft leather they are made of. Glad you liked the style. DeSalto

Those are hot looking wedges. I have some that are similar but with wider straps. Bet you get some great comments on them this summer.....

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Those are hot looking wedges. I have some that are similar but with wider straps. Bet you get some great comments on them this summer.....

Hi guys,

I'm searching already for monthes for such pretty cork wedges as DeSalto's. I think that these sandals are quite acceptable summer shoes for guys too. But the size ... the everlasting problem!

I need at least EU 44 rsp. UK 10 or female US 12. I have found wonderful models in my true size at ShoesUSA http://www.shoesusa.com but 200$ are a lot of money. A little bit less expensive are similar models from TonyShoes. At least they are offering their shoes up to US 12. In my own country I've found a lot of nice cork wedges at http://www.zoccoli.de - but only for chinese girls feet :D

Has anyone of You found a better source for cork wedges in big sizes?

greatful for every hint :cry:

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi guys!

Long time since last posting.

Summer is getting closer to you guys from the north so, to inspire you, here is a pic of my new cork wedge plat. sandals - red croco stripes with rhinestones in the buckle.

Hope you like it!

Posted Image

DeSalto

They are quite nice. Now, where are the pics to the Frederick's pumps you ordered? HMMMMM? lol.

I really like those, and at work today, I saw a girl wearing a VERY similar pair in white. Cork wedges must be the style for this spring/summer... definitely not a bad thing!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Mickey and I were food shopping in our favorite food store this evening and I spotted a girl wearing very similar wedges in white with cork bottoms and a small flower on the toes. And she was walking very well in them, too. You people would know if this is true or not---but someone once told me that walking in wedges is more sturdy than a stiletto heel. Since that I never have worn wedges, I don't know if that is so or not. One thing for sure---you couldn't hear any heel noise on the floor. Everything was real quiet. BTW---she was bare foot and had her nails painted a very pretty contrasting color. Mickey was in another isle and I don't think she noticed her as she didn't say anything to me about it as she usually does. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

docs41 Thank you. I have just received a great comment - from my wife! dr1819 My avatar´s gold sandals are very special for me - I bought matching pairs for my wife. luxxyheels Fredericks pumps will be seen soon! Danielle thank you - lots of girls are wearing similar pairs here in Brazil too. Dawn HH Wedgies are usually a lot more easier to walk than stillettos. Those pictured wedgies are really comfortable and very easy walking. You should try some wedge heels! And yes, they are very quiet - but I really do prefer stilettos click-clack noise!

Thanks. Zappos' prices look high on some shoes. I have a pair of J. Renee beaded thong wedges from Nordstrom that I wear from the pedicure salon, as they are the only ones that will stay on, and they aren't too high - probably 3 in. or so - so I can drive in them.