Taking it up a notch

5_Inch_Pumps

Not quite a month ago I posted on here about telling my wife about my heel wearing. So far everything is going well. Last night I decided to take it up a notch. Until last night the only womens shoes I had worn around here were my 4" chunky heeled loafers. (Payless) Well, last night I introduced her to my 5" pumps and she was ok with them. She did say that she wasn't necessarily turned on by them, but she is fine with me wearing them. How cool is that? :smile:

I say "CONGRATS!" on taking it up to the next level! Since your S.O. is cool with the pumps, I'd say that you have firmly put your foot in the door, and you have nothing to fear. Way to go! All together now....with FEELING! WALLS DOWN! HEELS UP!! **WHACK!!** There goes yet another chunk off of that darn ol' wall!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

it's nice that she has accepted your heels. maybe because she has taken you for who you are and not had any misconceptions based upon your choice of footwear. women like this are hard to find, so keep hold of her. who knows? she may even wear them herself or start buying you styles that she likes :smile: glad it's worked out for you!

What can I say, she's a great gal. This time I've definitely found a keeper. It's kind of funny though, she hardley ever wears high heels. I bought her a pair of black 5" pumps that she can barely walk in. I on the other hand, have no problem walking in 5" heels. We're planning to have a contest in a month or so to see who can walk better in them. Since I can already walk very well in them, I've got to give her some time to practice. :smile: