how do u feel walking all day in your high heels?

I love the feeling of wearing high heels... the shape of my ankle is changed i allways wear long jeans with my high heel ( and the jeans are covering the heels... and nobody can notice....just the click -clicks...)

I would say my feet hurt. I think anything else is a bit of lie.

My girlfriend went to Ascot today wearing 4.5" 1980s cone heels (really cool shoes) that are the perfect fit for her. She may as well have iron feet and wears heels of some kind pretty much everyday. When she got back to Brighton she was what can only be described as crippled.

Proper (thin and over 2") heels are something that mess up what nature intended and as such can't really be mentioned in the same sentence as 'practical' or 'comfy'.

'Sexy' and 'the most brilliant thing ever invented' are.

Benno

This story shows even experienced heel wears have problem walking all day in heels! I wonder how occasional wearers got on? Although I have never been I get the impression that heels are almost 'de-rigour' at Royal Ascot.

What heels did your GF wear the next day and would she wear the cone heels or a simialr height next year to Ascot?

Cheers Fred

Benno

This story shows even experienced heel wears have problem walking all day in heels! I wonder how occasional wearers got on? Although I have never been I get the impression that heels are almost 'de-rigour' at Royal Ascot.

What heels did your GF wear the next day and would she wear the cone heels or a simialr height next year to Ascot?

Cheers Fred

I think like most girls she would 'forget' the pain and do it all again.

Benno,

I thought you "felt bad for women who feel the need to wear heels everyday?" LOL

Well, my feet still hurt from last night.

I think I mean it more along the lines of feeling bad for women that feel they must wear really high heels everywhere for every occasion. For example when I was a kid my uncle brought his then girlfriend to a Guy Fawkes event some hippy friends of my parents were holding in a local forest. Uncle arrived in his little sports car with his girlfriend. She was wearing a fake fur coat and 5" stiletto thigh high burgundy boots. All her clothes got wrecked and she complained as if it was anyone's faults but hers. She surely must have known that forests in November = mud and dirt. I just remember thinking how selfish and stupid she was.

My girlfriend wear shoes with some sort of heels almost everyday but they are usually no higher than 2 or 3 inches. She wears them because A. she likes them and B. because they look good with the outfit she's wearing. If we go for a country walk or to the beach then she wears trainers, flip flops or wellies.

I love the feeling of wearing high heels...

the shape of my ankle is changed

i allways wear long jeans with my high heel ( and the jeans are covering the heels... and nobody can notice....just the click -clicks...)

In other words, you like teasing us guys who love to stare at high heels :thumbsup:

But honestly, I like the way a lady looks quite a lot when she covers her stilettos with pants, but I prefer business pants over jeans though, looks more elegant.