how do u feel walking all day in your high heels?

when i where my 4inch high heels, usually at the end of the day my feet hurt, but i love the feeling of being taller?

• 2 years later...

Well it depends on the heel height; I can wear 5 inch stilettos for 6hrs a day but I am really comfortable with my 4 inches; can wear them all day if I want. If I had a choice, I would never take them off, never give them rest because they look so Sexy and I love to ride them.

At the end of day all I can say it’s a Ultimate Pleasure:thumbsup: high heels;

It depends of the quality and fitting. My best quality shoes never hurt. I feel my feet tired after walking some hours, but no pain. Standing in one spot for some time is worst then walking.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

I have started the day wearing 5" stilettos which I wore throughout the day. I went dancing that night in 5" heels. I made it through the entire day in high heels. I was a little sore the next day but nothing major.

hmm i cant say it ever hurts to wear 4 inch heels.. feels weirder /not/ to honestly. i wear them anywhere 12-16 hours a day depending on work and errands every day without noticing them. always with love angel

To me, it's not the quantity of time spent in high heels that I appreciate most, but the quality of time. I for one have never gone beyond six or seven hours during an outing at the mall in four inchers and was very satisfied afterward because I enjoyed myself and never felt any need to go beyond that particular time frame. Ten hours? Twelve hours? Longer? Sorry, I just don't see it, but that's just me.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

To me, it's not the quantity of time spent in high heels that I appreciate most, but the quality of time. I for one have never gone beyond six or seven hours during an outing at the mall in four inchers and was very satisfied afterward because I enjoyed myself and never felt any need to go beyond that particular time frame. Ten hours? Twelve hours? Longer? Sorry, I just don't see it, but that's just me.

My feelings about it are pretty similar. I do enjoy "extended" hours though, usually because it involves the removal of choice, and that for me can be quite stimulating.

I remember the very first time I experienced pain wearing heels, well over 20 years ago. I was standing in a large venue off of Charing Cross Road in London, known then as Global Village. [Now called Heaven I believe.]

The reason I was there, was to attend a fashion show, the first of only a few I've been to. Although booked to start at 10pm, it actually started 90 minutes late. I had to stand still for most of that time, and then some for the show.... In the cheap stiletto's I wore, <which I still have> the balls of my feet were killing me. But I recall thinking at the time; "remember this as a pleasure, because you won't be doing it very often", and I was right. Well, up until recently I would have been right anyway. Even now, I accept discomfort as a privilege of wearing heels.

[As a further remark, over last Christmas when I didn't have access to correctly sized shoes, I wore some 4" block heeled oxfords, 2 sizes too small. I managed this by lacing up the shoes so tightly, the shoe tongue cut into the skin on my ankle after a while. It took well over a week to heal, but I was unconcerned, because I got to walk about a mile in those heels. I didn't know of the damage until I took the shoes off, but for me, it was an acceptable "price" to pay.]

I now have footwear I can wear for upto 6 hours with only minor discomfort towards the end of that period. I'm looking forward to having days out [10am-midnight possibly] where I leave home with only the one pair of shoes to wear, and they be high heels. I see being 30 miles and an hours journey away from flat shoes as being a pleasant challenge. I'd bet many women heel wearers, see that as being like 'any other day'? They leave for work in the morning wearing heels. Wear them all day, getting home late, and see the discomfort of wearing heels as part of them looking good for the day..... Nirvana by any other name.

If I ever complain of foot pain while wearing heels, it's said as a 'badge of honour', not a remark meaning 'I wish I was wearing different shoes'. When GF's have made remarks about their feet hurting through wearing heels, I have a standard reply; "You don't know how lucky you are." And every time I say it, I remind myself of that evening at the Global Village impatiently waiting for the fashion show to start .... my feet feeling like they had been dipped in liquid nitrogen, but me happy to be standing there just the same. :thumbsup::smile::wink1:

I feel like taking the weight off my feet and pouring a stiff drink. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with heels or not. How I feel depends entirely on the quality and fit of the shoe. Mostly these days, I manage to navigate with little discomfort.

: Originally Posted by Bubba136

fastfreddy2 -- Now, that's (searching for the right word) dedication

fastfreddy2: Others might say I was (further search) .... foolish?

That word crossed my mind, but.....I didn't want to sound.......(are you sure you aren't heelfan?)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Almost mirrors my sentiments. I enjoy the nights out or the trip to the mall in them and the satisfaction of getting away with it, but not that interested in doing a full day in them.

I have done a full day in heels on many occassions. I have a few pairs of boots that are all < 3 inches that are incredibly comfy and I could wear them all day every day. I wore a pair of heels > 3 inches one day and was in agony after about 30 mins. What I suppose im saying is that it all depends on a few different factors : - what you are wearing. - your level of experience. - the type of activities you are doing on that day in particular. If I drive, I have to take off my heels though. I will never understand how people can drive with any sort of heel on.

Guest shortguy

Hey! I feel great walking in my high heels all day. I´m wearing 4 inch or 4,5 inch heels as my dayly kind of heels. Its makes me feels a bit longer, people are taking notice of me. Having started living my life en-femme I need my heels They sort of sending out: "Hey here I am". They not only make me feel longer, they sort of make me a bit more powerful too. As I said I´m wearing high heels dayly at the office. Most of the time I´m in my 4 inch or 4,5 inch heels but I have been having 5 inch heels too at the office. Walking in my high heels feel great, people would see me. Standing in my heels though can be a bit of a problem. Working at a reception desk I sometimes have to do a bit standing and yes doing a lot of standing still can be a bit of a problem. Depending of what type of heels I´m in. The same thing standing waiting for the bus or the train taking me home can also be a bit of a problem. But then again I would never be without my heels. They´re a part of me. They makes me feel longer and better and a bit powerful too. Take care Bye

I would say my feet hurt. I think anything else is a bit of lie. My girlfriend went to Ascot today wearing 4.5" 1980s cone heels (really cool shoes) that are the perfect fit for her. She may as well have iron feet and wears heels of some kind pretty much everyday. When she got back to Brighton she was what can only be described as crippled. Proper (thin and over 2") heels are something that mess up what nature intended and as such can't really be mentioned in the same sentence as 'practical' or 'comfy'. 'Sexy' and 'the most brilliant thing ever invented' are.