Your most favorite style

Taccofan

Just want to know, do you guys always found the boots or shoes in market you like and 1. what kind is your favorite style you wear in public? 2. what kind is your favorite style you would like to wear in public? When I go to shoppings with my gf I usually try to find some kind western style boots. It has to be pointed toe and heels like as in cowboy boot but maybe little more thinner (more feminity), heel hight something around 2 - 3,5 inch and also it is much better if those boots are knee high with zip. There is not so much boots like this in market. I have found just one pair...

I like a Western style or plain boot with a block type heel -- for both myself and outside wear. (Some people use the word "chunky" when referring to this type of heel but I prefer to call them "block heels".) You can "get away" with these fairly easily most anywhere. I almost never find boots I like in regular stores, it is a continuous ongoing search to find styles I like. Mostly I conduct my search online because I can do a whole lot more looking in far less time that way.

Have a happy time!

i like a pointed toe knee high boot with a stilleto heel. i never have owned/tried a pair of western boots, maybe i should look into trying some. i mainly look on the internet, but sometimes look in the shops too.

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

When I look for my heeled shoes or boots, I look for a chunky block heel 3.5" to 4" in height. I have a couple of pair of boots with a western motif. Some are mid-calf, a few pairs are knee-high, and one pair is over-the-knee. These are worn everywhere, and some have a flat-back heel as well as a block heel. All but one pair are black and every time I venture out in the public, I wear a different pair of boots in rotation. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!