Just got in new high heels

heellovr79

Friday, a pair of shoes I ordered from Frederick's of Hollywood came in. I'm sorry that I don't have pics of my feet in these sexy shoes, but they are the cage style sandals in black patent, size 13. And as soon as I can, I'm going to buy a digital camera and take some shots of my feet in these beauties.

Black patent, open toed high heels are the best!

I have two pairs myself in red and black. I ahd been wanting a pair ever since I saw a woman wearing a similar pair in the late 70s early 80s.

See them here:

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Shoes-Sandals&product%5Fid=65320

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Those cage style sandals are really great! Two days ago I've received my order from Fredericks of hollywood, a pair of leopard print ankle strap pumps, as high as those sandals. Pics soon! DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Kneehighs: I've bought from Fredericks before with some success and a few problems but what I've found is that the drop down sizing is what they happen to have left in that particular style. Hence, some will have a lot of different sizes available and others not many at all. If you check out their clearance area the sizing is usually pretty limited but the prices are great. Hope that helps. Wineanddine. PS - - I ordered a pair from them once and they sent 2 left shoes, I mean how hard can it be to not screw that up? It's just a hassle getting it all straightened out but they finally did.

How do they size their shoes? When I click on the dropdown menu, the largest size available is 9.5.

They list in numeric listing order

so, crude example would be:

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

How high are the heels on your cage-style sandals?

I just got a pair of these from Frederick's. Although they only go up to size 12USW, they are generously sized.

Posted Image

The heels are advertised at 5", but on my size 12s, they measure 5 7/8 in. at the back! I can hardly stand in them, and walking is very awkward, yet.

Well, I pushed the wrong button and posted before I was finished. I like the minimal strap across the toes, though you have to be careful the shoes don't come off! They aren't listed in the basic assortment on Frederick's web site, but show up as an alternative a couple of layers down if you select the right pair. Here is a URL:

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=New+In+Shoes&product%5Fid=68716

wineanddine

Thanks! I was wondering how you guys ordered from them.

Danielle

Maybe road runner wasn't accessing FOH site right the first time I tried. Now when I try I can see they carry all the way up to size 12. Unfortunately, alot of their shoes appear to be faux leather.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Just got these from payless and they are super comfortable.

Posted Image

I'll take pics today and post them i'm thinking capris jeans and maybe even a skirt.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

I promised pics and here they are the first 2 are cargo capris

Posted Image

Posted Image

The next 2 are tighter cuffed capris

Posted Image

Posted Image

The next 2 in a skirt

Posted Image

Posted Image

and lastly jeans

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

BobHH:-) Your new shoes look great. If you practice enough, I'm sure that you will, in time, master them. Danielle:-) All of your outfit combinations look great in the pics with your new shoes. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

I'm more prone to more generous straps. In fact, my favorite "sandal" is a Clark's wedge-heeled clog - extremely comfortable.

Whether or not a man would look good in a skirt depends a lot on the skirt, and a lot on the viewer. I've travelled in many countries in which men normally wear skirts, so to me it looks perfectly normal.

Here are some pics: http://www.kiltmen.com/world.htm

• 2 weeks later...

As everybody knows, wedgies are popular right now. I got on the bandwagon last summer and am continuing this summer. My latest acquistion is a pair of slingback wedgies with an open toe style. They are white faux leather (man-made) with a 5" narrow heel and a 1" platform. The heel is cork or possibly imitation (?) cork. Just the ticket for summer casual/dressy wearing. I bought them at Sterling Shoes here in Canada. :roll:

in leather & heels...

pbsmith, I think one of the reasons wedgies are back with a vengence is because the design has changed from the boring epedrilles to some sleek narrow heel wedgies like these.

What do you think, Dawn HH - would this be a pair you'd wear?

Posted Image

Dr1819:-) I need to look for a pair with a much thicker, sturdier heel base. I never liked the look of espadrilles even on women and I sure wouldn't want that look myself. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!