Where in the world are you..? Lets fill up the map!

Use Yahoo or a secondary email to manage it. Make sure you have your pop up blocker on!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I do not have a mouse with my web-tv set-up so I am not able to place myself onto the world map. I'll just have to tell all of you posters that I am located in Southwestern Pennsylvania in the U.S. of A. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

I put my marker on the map in northern Michigan.

BTW, if anybody has spam concerns on a site that wants an e-mail address, take a look at www.spamhole.com. You can create a temporary e-mail address at this site, an address that will last for anywhere between 1 and 72 hours (you specify the length of time). This temporary address is linked to your real e-mail address, anything that comes to the temporary address will be forwarded to you. But the link goes away when the temporary address expires, from that point on anything that comes into the temporary address goes to the bit-bucket.

Have a happy time!

hallo, another country (the netherlands) has been put on the map of "highheelmeetingplace). Now 17 members, I suppose there are more people outthere. Can we fill up the map with more markers? go in your heels A3