California Summer 2006 Season

xaphod

Compared to some of the nasty rubbish we have had posted here lately, this is quite innocuous. Even so, it is blatant advertising with no heely content. Mr Tourist, please explain why you think it is relevant to our board. .... If you come up with a good enough reason, the mods might not nuke it. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry, I changed my mind when I saw that your ISP is in Russia. With the amount of crap we have had coming from there, I'm so pissed off with wasting my time keeping the ex-Commies out, you just got nuked. Xa

Compared to some of the nasty rubbish we have had posted here lately, this is quite innocuous.

Even so, it is blatant advertising with no heely content.

Mr Tourist, please explain why you think it is relevant to our board. .... If you come up with a good enough reason, the mods might not nuke it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I changed my mind when I saw that your ISP is in Russia. With the amount of crap we have had coming from there, I'm so pissed off with wasting my time keeping the ex-Commies out, you just got nuked.

Xa

there were still links in his post, but not any more.

The angels have the phonebox.