wearing your sexiest heels to work.......

Samantha

You're right Bubba I for one would like to know what proof this Kity person has that says Cinthy is a man.

So how about you provide some proof Kity, or are you going to come up with some lame excuse like it is privileged and there fore you cant tell us.

And why should we believe you who has only posted once and not Cinthy who has been a member since Nov 2003.

Personally I think this should be considered abusive language against a member and this Kity should be banned from the board.

Some one tried this against Laurieeheels if I remember correctly.

They didnt last long.

I'm just trying to set the record straight because I don't think you guys should be lied to. As for who I am, I am "Cinthy's" RL wife, so yes, I have plenty of proof that "she" is a man.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Current societal norms over the last 65 years have permitted, and even encouraged, women to wear heels to work. Recent changes have accepted men's wear of heels, as well.

Where, exactly, are you coming from?

I never said I am against wearing heels to work. I think there's nothing wrong with wearing 4- or 5-inch heels to work, depending on the situation in your workplace (I do it myself). But Cinthy was claiming (falsely) that she could wear 6.5-inch heels all day to work. Now, when was the last time you saw a woman who wasn't a "pro" wear heels that high to work?

Very interesting, Kitty. If Cinthy is really a man, he doesn't have anything to fear from the rest of us. He can reveal himself when ever he has a mind to. We don't really care. Besides, why should we believe your explanation? And, why are you so interested in "setting the record straight?" You pissed at him or something? (Perhaps he's confiding his innermost secrets and desires to us rather than to you -- who probably wouldn't stand still for them, anyway.) At last count, there are 1390 registered members to this site. I doubt that Cinthy is the only member that's here under false pretenses. SashaTS, one of the original members of Jenny's website and chat room used to say: "Hey, this is the internet. Anyone can be anything they want to be." Other than the regular group that shows up for the street heel meets, and those of us that have a personal relationship with some of the other board members, it's difficult to know who's telling the truth and who isn't. But, then again, who really cares. It's entertainment, isn't it? Believe if you chose to, and don't believe if you chose not to. It's that simple But don't fink out on someone unless they're trouble makers. So, thanks for the "finking out" of your real life husband. You must really have a gigantic case of "heart burn" to reveal him like that. (by the way, it's not that we don't believe you, it's just that we don't appreciate the way you've gone about it)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I still dont believe what Kity says. But I am prepared to give her the chance to prove her self. Since the start of this year I have send Cinthy a number of gifts. Tell us Kity where they were sent to, how many there were and what they were and you might just have some credibilty. I notice from your profile there is absolutely no information about who you are. I wonder why that is? I guess we will find out if you bother to answer this.

Kitty Fantastico:-) I am a male who wears high heels as well as a lot of other female clothing. When I read your "one and only" post to Mickey68, both of us looked at each other with open mouths and were quite shocked at your "out of the blue" statement. I have only been on this board since December of 2003 and Mickey just joined in May of 2004, but you dropped this slanderous statement on us, (and it is slanderous to both of us), without any back-up or follow-up proof that your statement is accurate or not. We think it is time to come clean with all of us on this forum truefully and fully or if your can't back up your statement, then it would be time for you to consider quietly fading off into the night with a resignation. You should not be able to say things like this about a fellow High Heel member with out backing everything up with undisputable proof. O.K., the ball is in your park now and we expect a full explaination. If what you say is true in regards to Cinthy, then we deserve an explanation as to the validity of his or her postings not only from you, but also from Cinthy! Mickey68 Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Kitty Fantastico:-( Mickey68 and I both agree with Bubba136 that we don't particularly care for the way that you chose to inform all of us of Cinthy's gender and we have also noted, as JeffM has, that your profile is blank and doesn't afford any personal information. Of course that has been the personal choice of a lot of posters just not you alone. We realize that you posted what information you had for us to set the record straight, but we feel that you could have possibly done it in a more discreet manner. JeffM's idea sounds like an ideal way for you to give us undisputable proof that what you say is correct and accurate. Cheers:-( Mickey68 Dawn HH

Well, I am not a pro (except in the sense of 'professional') and I wore 61/2" heels twice for work last week, and 51/2" on other days, including a high profile presentation on thursday and to church yesterday. I don't think people should make assumptions based on the type of shoes that someone is wearing.

Well, I am not a pro (except in the sense of 'professional') and I wore 61/2" heels twice for work last week, and 51/2" on other days, including a high profile presentation on thursday and to church yesterday. I don't think people should make assumptions based on the type of shoes that someone is wearing.

Gads yes! It is bloody anoying to get the comments at work of F--- me shoes at work. I'm wearing a suit with a knee length skirt, nothing about that out fit says that I'm a 'pro' other than as Anne_Louise said Professional. Clothing is simply the icing on the cake. The iceing can be delish and the cake awful, or the other way around, or both can be wonderful. It is also a matter of opinion, one person can think it is the best cake and iceing in the world and the other person thinks it is horendous. But when it boils down do it does the cake and iceing hurt anyone? No, not at all.. well except maybe the hips :roll:

But, I'm mainly preaching to the choir here so I'll hop off my soap box and simply enjoy my shoes.

JinxieKat

I realize many of you are feeling antagonistic against me for telling the truth about Cinthy, and all I have to say is that the internet is NOT just harmless "entertainment" when it causes a husband to lie to his wife, to use his wife's identity to post ("Cinthy" is just one in a long line of aliases my husband has used, but they are all based on me), to post private photos of his wife on this very forum without her permission (and don't bother looking for them because they were posted under another alias, and have since been removed), and to accept gifts from strange men without her knowledge. Fantasy is all very well and good, but when it negatively affects real life, like my husband's fantasy has affected mine, it can be extremely harmful. Because of the continuous lies he has told me, and especially because he appropriates my own identity and experiences (against my express wishes) when posting on this forum, I am seriously considering a divorce. So the next time you encourage someone in his/her fantasies, please think of the consequences this may have on his/her real life and that of his/her partner. This will be my last post on this forum. I've said all that I joined this forum to say, and it was the truth, not slander. Cinthy will be posting soon to confirm this. I'm sorry to burst so many people's bubbles, and if you are feeling angry and deceived in finding out that Cinthy has been lying to you all this time, perhaps you can understand how I feel. Of course you all have your own right to believe whomever and whatever you want... if you prefer to believe the lie, there's nothing I can do about that. This is after all a forum for people to express their opinions, and all I have done is to express my own.

Wow, that sounds really serious! But: 1. Kitty, if I may ask, why are you so upset? What else did he do 'besides' posting private pictures of you? In case you didn't want that I can see your point. But as far as I remember I haven't seen any obnoxious stuff. You're probably not gonna answer this but it could help to understand even more... 2. I'm also annoyed by always referring to f**k-me-pumps or being a 'pro' when the shoes' heels exceed a certain height. Most of the high-heel-wearer use these shoes because they just love them and the feeling wearing it! -- Okay, if it really goes that far that someone's fantasy takes control and lets him reveal very private things against the other one's expressed permission then this would be a complete different story and I'm on your side, Kitty. Thoroughly reading your last post it almost makes me entirely believing you... But if this is just a 'flame' don't come back here and leave us alone! CU! -Mike

Kitty - Jeff M has the only sure way to tell if your are being truthful. By just answering his questions on how many gifts he sent to cynthi and what they were, will go a long way towards proving your credibility.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

JinxieKat, you put things so well. I think a lot of it is jealousy, it takes a bit of courage to dress unconventionally. I'm lucky, I work in the arts, and rarely in an office, so I don't usually hear 'f... me' type comments, at least not to my face! In fact, as you can tell from my signature, I like to break the rules and wear my highest heels with my shortest clothes. As well as my heels and stockings (often with seams) I like leather, fur, p.v.c., gloves, short tight skirts and dresses, in fact anything that stimulates the senses and makes a statement about my personality. As I think I've already mentioned in a different thread, I could be seen as a walking fetish-symbol, and a 'pro' in the sense in which Kitty means it. However, presumably because my clothes are natural to me, I take care in the way I put my outfits together and I feel right in them, most of the comments I get, from women as well as men, refer to my looking 'glamorous', 'elegant' and occasionally (nearly always from men!) 'sexy', but never 'tarty', 'sleezy'or 'tacky'. I also have enough sense to dress for the occasion - I don't wear my shortest clothes to church, for example, where they could be regarded as unseemly and distracting, and I wouldn't, to give an extreme example, wear a p.v.c. micro-dress and black seamed nylons to a funeral. The common factor is my shoes, which are always high and with the spikiest heels I can get. When I get around to wearing 7" heels for work I'm not suddenly going to be regarded as a whore, I think my colleagues and associates have too much respect for me for that! Don't let them get to you, Kat, you must feel very superior, dressing as you do! Anne Louise By the way, if Kitty is to be believed, and why shouldn't she be telling the truth, then she deserves sympathy as she must be feeling thoroughly betrayed. My only issue with her is the association of my footwear with prostitution, and I've explained my views at some length!

Seems to me Anne Louise that your mind is at least that much younger and that your body is only slightly older no matter what your birth certificate says. :roll:

Best wishes

Jeff

Jeff, you flatterer, you...

I wish I was 25 years yonger, as well. That way I'd be sixteen again, and...

Let's see...

pimples

dating

eight more years of school

all those 60 hour work weeks ahead of me...

On second thought, I'm happy with the age I am!

But I do wish my body were 25 years yonger!

If I may, I would like to interject some comments into the Cinthy vs Kitty Fantastico issue, before more comments are posted with potentially very damaging results. I'm coming to you in my capacity as a trained counselor. I've seen many couples over the last decade, some with some very serious issues, with very good results. As a counselor, I took the time to read over many of Cinthy's posts, and I carefully reviewed Kitty Fantastico's 4 posts, as well. I would like to make the following comments: 1. If what Kitty Fantastico says is true, then it would mean she and Cinthy have some definate issues. Fortunately, none are quite as ominous as they may seem to be at this moment. First - they are not alone. Almost all couples go through a crisis of this magnitude one or more times throughout their marriage. Sometimes a breather, a few days, just enough time to let the dust settle, is in order, and can help both of them to refocus on the real issues at hand. Even though right now it may seem as if the pain is overwhelming, I would encourage both of them to remember there are some very good reasons they married one another, and certainly more as to why they're still together. While current events are indeed serious, they're almost always symptoms of underlying problems, and usually not the problem itself. A willingness on both sides to make the marriage work, along with the help of a trained marriage and family therapist is a very good course of action. Right now there are a lot of hurt feelings, on both sides. Now is not the time to argue about it, as very little will be accomplished, and further damage will be caused by dumping on the other person. While the emotional pain might seem impossible to bear, time will pass, and with it, the pain will subside. Trust might prove difficult, if not impossible. But that is an issue to be dealt with later. Right now, regardless of whether the fault belongs in one person's corner or is equally shared, the focus should not be how to change the other person, but rather, what choices and behaviors can each of them make that would make their marriage a healthier one for the both of them. Everyone has room for improvement, including myself (lots of room, in my case...) If both people are genuinely willing to stay the course, then genuine healing is not far down the road. In time, you will experience renewed growth, both personally as well as in your marriage. Yes, the road ahead will be difficult for the both of you, in different ways, and for different reasons. However, the road to, and through divorce is almost always much more difficult, not only for the couple, but for their children, their family, and their friends. Divorce is far more expensive than most people realize, not only in financial terms, but emotionally, and in many other ways, as well. There are very few marriages which are hopeless, and from reading their posts, I'm quite certain there's plenty of hope for them. 2. If what Kitty says is not true, then we'll know as Cinthy returns to the board and begins re-posting. Either way, friends, let's back off a bit and let things settle, for both their benefits. Everyone - Thank you for your understanding.

I don't understand why people make the connection "very high heels = prostitute". I don't think there are many "working" girls that would wear 6" heels if they are on their feet all night long. As for Cinthy and Kitty, IP numbers are logged aren't they? Wouldn't be hard to find out where the users come from..

I don't understand why people make the connection "very high heels = prostitute". I don't think there are many "working" girls that would wear 6" heels if they are on their feet all night long.

I think that's the point - they're usually not on their feet all night long. Or if they are they need to find a different line of work!

On a more serious note, prostitutes wear sexy heels for the same reason other women wear them - because they're sexy!

I think that's the point - they're usually not on their feet all night long. Or if they are they need to find a different line of work!

On a more serious note, prostitutes wear sexy heels for the same reason other women wear them - because they're sexy!

sure, but I still doubt that many pro's would wear 6" heels.

Well, I don't know how to start. First, I guess by saying that everything Kitty Fantastico said is true. She is my RL wife, and I have in the past used her identity and posted private photos of her without her permission. She has every right to be angry at me. I have a serious internet addiction and a problem with lying, and I am getting professional conseling for it. Thank you, Genebujold, for your very considerate and helpful post. Kitty and I are trying to work things out, but I have abused her trust many times in the past three years, and I don't blame her for what she did on this forum. As for those of you (such as Jeff M) who have refused to believe Kitty despite the evidence she sent you (in a PM) about the gifts you sent me, I think you have done her a grave injustice and owe her an apology. And for those of you who want to look up our IP addresses, I can only say that that is a serious breach of our privacy, and I hope things will not go so far. I for one apologize to all of you for deceiving you. As I said, I have a serious addiction to internet fantasies which has damaged my personal relationship to Kitty and am seeking professional help. I also apologize for Kitty's "intervention"... ours is a private matter and should not have been aired in a public forum. She has explained to me that she only meant to help me, and did not intend to ruffle anyone else's feathers. Thank you for understanding and again, I'm sorry to have lied to you.

Cinthy and Kitty, I wish you good luck in trying to work this out. Good that Cinthy set the record straight on this forum, even though it took Kitty's intervention to come to that.

Kitty Fantastico's first post said:

Don't believe anything Cinthy says. I happen to know that "she" is a man who has never worn high heels (much less 6.5 inches) to work. I have absolutely no problem with guys wearing high heels, but I don't think they should pretend to be women and mislead everyone in the forum

And then, she wrote:

'm just trying to set the record straight because I don't think you guys should be lied to. As for who I am, I am "Cinthy's" RL wife, so yes, I have plenty of proof that "she" is a man.

Common! these are hardly the type of comments that inspire confidence in the truthfulness of the person doing the posting. It's more like the poster has a gigantic bone to pick with the member they are trashing.

Had she included some of the information that Cynthy put into his post, things would have been much clearer and more believable. For example, if she had written:

I am his RL wife, and he has in the past used my identity and posted private photos of me without my permission. I have every right to be angry at him. He has a serious internet addiction and a problem with lying, and he is getting professional conseling for it.

Had she originally included that much information, it would have increased her credibility 10 fold.

Kitty and 'Cinthy' evidently have a lot of work to do, and I for one wish them well. This thread is about wearing 'sexiest' heels to work, by the way! Of course nobody should be judged by their shoes, and for me the height of my heels is governed much more by where and how far I shall be walking than by any possible 'prostitute' associations, and as I can negotiate most obstacles in 51/2" heels (which could be considered an obstacle in themselves!) the question is only how much higher the circumstances that day permit me to go. Social attitudes and prejudices have nothing to do with it. And if heel height is the mark of a prostitute, then I should be earning my living very differently - and more lucratively! Anne Louise

As for Cinthy and Kitty, IP numbers are logged aren't they? Wouldn't be hard to find out where the users come from..

Having been a sysop, then moderator, for several years, I strongly advise against this sort of prying. While it's one thing to do so to maintain board integrity, it's never in the best interests of either the board or the individual to reveal the findings.

Please respect that, Trolldeg, as well as their privacy. I thank you in advance, and I'm quite sure the moderators of this board would agree.

I'm with Anne_Louise on this. Enough about Kitty and Cinthy.....lets' get back to the subject of girls wearing their highest heels to work. :roll:

So tell me where do I post my apology to kitty if not under this thread. I am serious about this. I have spent the day while driving composing it in my head, in fact have most of it written in word at this moment. Jeff

Jeff, surely nobody could object if you posted it here. I thought the Kitty/'Cinthy' thing had finished, but as this is where it began then anything relevant surely has to be posted here. Perhaps you could add something about the thread afterwards!

Since Cinthy has posted that everything that Kitty has said was absolutely true and has admitted getting help for his problem, then I guess that Mickey68 and I must give kitty a full apology for not believing her, although we both still think that she could have been a bit more discreet with it all. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Dear Kitty I wish to apologise to you with out reservations for my attitude toward you and for not believing you. I should have at least given you the curtesy of being given the chance to demonstrate your authenticity before blasting you the way I did. You must really love your husband to forgive him, more than once it seems, for his misdemeanour. I hope that things work out for the best for both of you. Best wishes Jeff

• 5 months later...