Cover your tracks.

larry

Sunday morning I went into work to catch up on some stuff. I slipped on my stilettos which I carried in the building in a bag. The offices were cleaned as usual and at the time I didnt notice that the carpets must have been recently cleaned as well. The offices smelled like disinfectent or Something. I made coffee, checked the fax machine and ran off some copys. Now, Boom Boom Boom! My wife is knocking at the front door. I let her in and we had coffee while I finished up my errands. Later we were heading out of the building for breakfast and she sez Hey Look and pointed at the floor. Stiletto heel foot prints all over the place, On the carpet, on the slate floor, and everywhere.I grabbed a broom and covered my tracks. Lucky for me.........larry b.

Love those heels!

Larry:-) Lucky that your wife noticed your stiletto tracks as maybe you wouldn't have and it probably wouldn't have taken your co-workers long to detect the identity of who would have been in the building and when. You owe your wife a hugh kiss for her attentativeness. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!