size question / 6 to 7inches

i'm interested in buying one of this,

Posted Image

my girlfriend has usally a

size of 8 1/2 ==> 5inches

and

size of 9 ==> 5++inches

does some one have the experience in buying and wearing this shoes?

thanks!

Hi Meta, For UK size 8.5, a 6" heel should be OK to walk in, but not easy for all day wear unless the person is very experienced. The 7" heel will be difficult to walk in and the wearer might not even be able to stand up straight unless their ankles are very flexible. If the sizes you mention are US women's sizes, these are 2 numbers bigger than UK sizes UK 6 = US 8 UK 7 = US 9 If the sizes are US, then 6" will be difficult to walk in and 7" nearly impossible. You may be interested to look in the 'Shops' part of the board to find comments on 6"forever. Xa

thanks xaphod, for helping me out, i guess its not possible to walk in this shoes, so its not interesting for us, thanks for your opinion cu, meta

"6InchHeelsForever" go to great lengths to provide shoe size conversion charts - and a heel height chart for different sizes - on their website. They also publish a warning that ALL their heels are NOT designed for walking. Why not check there?

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"