New pics of my girl's perm. heeled feet and her

highheeltrained

i figured i would just make a new topic for just her cuase shes that special :D

if you guys remember, i posted some pics of her in the permantly heeled thread which i just revived.

here are some new pics of my fiencee's permanetly high heeled feet and some full ones of her. shes only 18 to wearing tall heels 24/7 and we both love her new arched feet. she is gorgous!! She cant wear heels any lower then 5.5".

Posted Image

her in her 6 inch heels

Posted Image

heres her in her 5" thigh high leather boots in a tight sexy out. this was when she first started her heel trainnig worknig up to 6 inch heels.

Posted Image

some recent pics of her in 5.5" heels. These are the ones she normally wears all the time.

Posted Image

heres her doing some sexy posing in 5.5" heels. cant show you the rest of the pic, to sexy :cry:

Posted Image

and here is one of my fav sets of pics. her in 5.5" heels, a sexy tight evening gown, and long evening gloves set to go out for a fancy date :o

a bad pic of you doesn't exists

One time or another there have been pics of me on this board.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

thanks highheeltrained, of sharing the pictures of your girlfrind in her high heels pumps. I wish there are still single girl out side waiting for a support of us, man who loves high heel. Able to walk in them and knowing what is all about wearing thies high heel shoes. Keep on sending pictures of your GF in her shoes. And we are looking forward for high heels ladies. A3

Wow and wow again, you've a very lucky man, she looks stunning in those heels! Is she a model? I love those 5.5" shoes, beutiful shape, can I ask where you got them from? I'd love to buy those for my GF. Also the thigh boots and evening outfit look great! Thanks for the pictures! We'd be happy to see any more! Bob.

• 2 weeks later...

A nice little website - Maria certainly has a large shoe collection! Let us know how your new business goes. I'm not sure you'll sell many sets of 20 pictures at £3.50, I think it needs more pictures for the money. Does maria wear heels to college? A little like Hollyoaks :D Bob.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...