Frogeye!!!!

Does anyone else play frogeye here? One of Mrs. F's things is to shout Frogeye - everytime we see a Renault Twingo. Of course it doesn't count in France. There you need to see three in a row, either parked or moving. Three in a rank at traffic lights will do.

In case anyone doesn't know what I'm on about - Insomnia's a terrible thing! Here's what they look like.

Posted Image

You can also substitute an Austin Healy Frogeye Sprite!

This is the image Mrs F's looking for.

Posted Image

A transporter full of Frogeyes Dijon.

Frogeys Dijon? You ask. They come in different colours.

Posted Image

Frogeye Original

Perhaps I didn't explain the game fully enough. When you see a frogeye, you have to shout Frogeye!!!! You can then congratulate yourself on seeing the frogeye before your companions at the time. How you do that it is up to you, but in my opinion going Ner ner ner ner ner is childish. Another variation - no that's a surfeit of information.

We used to spot car registrations in numerical order. A 1 in among any number combination would be the first then a 2 up to 9. Next you look for a 1 and a 0 together as consecutive numbers and so on. Thus J365 CYP would be 3, 5, 6, 36, 65 or 365. Never 35 or 56 etc. Yes we have got as high as 999 but 3 number combinations are the very hardest to spot and it took us ten minutes to get up to 10, ten days to get up to 100 and ten years to get to 999!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Frogeyes are quite rare in Britain too as only left hand drive versions are made, that's why seeing one is quite exciting. It's not as rare as seeing a high heeled man boldly going though.

• 1 month later...

I've never played frogeye, but my ex and I used to play a game where if you spotted a yellow car you pinched the other person, and punched them if you saw a mini. Gently of course! Yellow minis counted for one of each. Chris