Men Wearing HEEL and HEELS on MEN

Am I alone in the enjoyment of the following two obsessions? I was stomped on by a 12 year girl when I was 12 proving I was "tough". Little did I know she sent on the road to Adoration of Fine Feminine Footwear and Feelings Felt From Fine Feminine Footwear. I love to wear them and be walked on by them by a good looking lady. Fortunately my wife will indulge me before making love! But.... would it be ok if a guy stepped on me or I stepped on another guy?? Totally hetro...just the enjoyment of the Fine Feminine Footwear. I think I could do a good FFF job. Know what I like. Also could give pointers to someone else. Just a thought...YOURS?? I have over 100 pair to try with 10M and most are designer brands.

I have to agree. This sounds more like a fetish than a fashion thing, but if it is your thing and your wife is ok with it, more power to you. Just not my thing. To be honest, I am really not into seeing men wearing heels, but as I like to wear them myself, I support men's rights in wearing them. For asthetics, women look far better in heels to me.

Am I alone in the enjoyment of the following two obsessions?

I was stomped on by a 12 year girl when I was 12 proving I was "tough". Little did I know she sent on the road to Adoration of Fine Feminine Footwear and Feelings Felt From Fine Feminine Footwear. I love to wear them and be walked on by them by a good looking lady. Fortunately my wife will indulge me before making love!

But.... would it be ok if a guy stepped on me or I stepped on another guy?? Totally hetro...just the enjoyment of the Fine Feminine Footwear. I think I could do a good FFF job. Know what I like. Also could give pointers to someone else.

Just a thought...YOURS??

I have over 100 pair to try with 10M and most are designer brands.

I like experiments, although never done it before and not 100% sure bout enjoyment but trying over 100 pair of designers shoes would recompense me for everything :D

I think it is an interestin proposal,

I could even take each role :cry:

Sad South Alabama is so far

Am I alone in the enjoyment of the following two obsessions?

I was stomped on by a 12 year girl when I was 12 proving I was "tough". Little did I know she sent on the road to Adoration of Fine Feminine Footwear and Feelings Felt From Fine Feminine Footwear. I love to wear them and be walked on by them by a good looking lady. Fortunately my wife will indulge me before making love!

But.... would it be ok if a guy stepped on me or I stepped on another guy?? Totally hetro...just the enjoyment of the Fine Feminine Footwear. I think I could do a good FFF job. Know what I like. Also could give pointers to someone else.

Just a thought...YOURS??

I have over 100 pair to try with 10M and most are designer brands.

Well, I think if I guy were to stomp on me while wearing heels he'd probably puncture some things - work out the weight over the area of the heel and you find he's a small elephant :-) Not a good idea.

Definitely in the fetish arena, and one that I would think is relatively dangerous given the pressures you're talking about WRT heel area and weight. (200 lbs over a 1/4" x 1/4" area - or 1/16 sq in.... 3200 lb/sq in -> 28800 lbs/sq ft or 14.4 tons per sq ft.)

BTW, what does "FFF" mean? Fine Fem Footwear?

Whatever floats your boat but bring a first aid kit.

Sounds a little sado-masochistic to me. Not my "cup of tea" but to each his own. To the best of my memory, high heels have always been a fascination for me so I have to say it has been that way since I knew what they were. They are just so darned interesting! The sound, the motion, the sway they impart to the hips, it's "poetry in motion", sheer ecstasy to watch! Then, slip a pair on -- what a rush!

Have a happy time!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, I think if I guy were to stomp on me while wearing heels he'd probably puncture some things - work out the weight over the area of the heel and you find he's a small elephant :-) Not a good idea.

Definitely in the fetish arena, and one that I would think is relatively dangerous given the pressures you're talking about WRT heel area and weight. (200 lbs over a 1/4" x 1/4" area - or 1/16 sq in.... 3200 lb/sq in -> 28800 lbs/sq ft or 14.4 tons per sq ft.)...Whatever floats your boat but bring a first aid kit.

Actually, it's the pressure per square inch that's going to do the most damage! Definitely not a good idea!! :wink: Also, forget the first-aid kit. Most likely you'll need a surgeon and a trauma unit!!! Have you sought psychiatric help for this? :roll:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels